Summer discounts

I am checking into Wilderness Lodge on June 13 (and staying until June 20). Will I be able to utilize this discount?

You would only be eligible for the discount beginning June 16. The 13th, 14th, & 15th would not be discounted under this promotion.

Awesome! Thank you both for the info!

My next question is about the dates, is that check in dates or do your travel dates have to be within the dates listed for the discount?
We will be checking in on Aug 22 and staying until Aug 31.
So will we receive the discount for the total stay or just until Aug 27?

You would only receive the discount until the 27th.

Awesome! Thank you both for the info!

My next question is about the dates, is that check in dates or do your travel dates have to be within the dates listed for the discount?
We will be checking in on Aug 22 and staying until Aug 31.
So will we receive the discount for the total stay or just until Aug 27?
I could be wrong but I think it would only include your stay up to August 27.

WHAT! I can't use this for the bungalows??? Who'd of thought? :rotfl:

So this is essentially a continuation of the offers they have been running.

j

Minus the free day on a ticket of 4 or more days on the spring promo. But it looks like essentially the same room discount.

Who do you call to find out if you have a pin code attached to your name? I remember trying a few years ago only to be told that she couldn't do that for me.

That is great!!!! I upgraded from Poly CL GV to CL TPV and still saved $400!!!! I just remembered we'll be there at the same time!!! :-) Yay!!!

Congrats!! You got just what you wanted!! We decided to keep the larger discount after we found out we wouldn't be getting a return on our taxes this year. Still ecstatic :cloud9: Makes it even more fun to know we'll "know" someone in our building :D

Minus the free day on a ticket of 4 or more days on the spring promo.
I forgot about the extra day. I usually buy 7 or 8 day tickets and the extra day at that point was cheap enough to not matter.

j

We are going Aug 22-30, so part of our trip we be eligible. I wonder what this means if there is another discount on the end of our trip. Do we decide which part of the trip to book with a discount??

I forgot about the extra day. I usually buy 7 or 8 day tickets and the extra day at that point was cheap enough to not matter.

j

Exactly. That "free day" part of the deal would have saved our family about $50...which is a drop in the bucket when looking at the total cost of the trip. Now, the free park hopping adder....that saves us over $300.

Does anyone have any idea what times these deals are released? What time should I be able to hop online on Monday for the general public discount and have it apply? I'm not going until the end of August, so I'm not super concerned about availability flying out the window right away, but I expect that I'll be too excited to wait! Thanks to anyone with intel!

Does anyone have any idea what times these deals are released? What time should I be able to hop online on Monday for the general public discount and have it apply? I'm not going until the end of August, so I'm not super concerned about availability flying out the window right away, but I expect that I'll be too excited to wait! Thanks to anyone with intel!

I don't know what the official time is, but I know that the Disney Dining Facebook page had it posted by 7:15 this morning.

Do we need a code for the Disney Visa offer?or do I just call and let them know I have the Disney Visa.

I am staying at CBR in July so I called to get the Disney Visa discount applied. The rooms that are available for this discount at CBR are the Pirate rooms and King rooms. I needed the standard room. I was very disappointed but they told me to keep trying as they might add more rooms. So I've been trying since yesterday at 7 am until tonight and still no standard rooms added. I can only hope when the discount is available Monday to the public they will have standard rooms at CBR for the discount. We really only want to stay there. In previous years we have always received a discount. So I hope there is a little pixie dust thrown my way!! :tinker:

You do not need a code for the Disney Visa offers. Just call and tell them (or your travel agent) that you have a Disney Visa. We booked our stay for mid-July at the Polynesian today with no problem. Great discounts on Standard and Club Level rooms.

I'm a Disney Visa Card Member but do not get notifications of deals. Looked around but can;t find where I sign up to receive e-mails, letters, etc. Where do i do this?

I currently have a "unique offer code" in my email for this summer. When I just called in to see if there was an offer code attached to my name, they acted like I was speaking in tongues. They acted like there is no such thing as offer code they can access, that I will receive it in an email or mailing. I wish there was an insider who would tell the truth! All the secrecy must be good for business!

I'm a Disney Visa Card Member but do not get notifications of deals. Looked around but can;t find where I sign up to receive e-mails, letters, etc. Where do i do this?

If you go to the website (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/) and scroll to the bottom there is a place that says "Sign Up for Updates" Click on that, also have them send you a planning dvd. That was Disney Destinations send you things!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter