Summer discounts

KTrain15

Earning My Ears
Any word on when the summer hotel deals will be announced? Or if there are even going to be summer deals? thanks!

:thanks: I shall be waiting with baited breath for this. :rolleyes1 The discount allowed us to extend our vacation last year. If the discount this year is as good, I might be able to talk my husband into extending again :lovestruc

Hoping September can get squeezed into the summer promotion. I know at times the September promotion comes out with the August ones but then other times they come out with the fall ones and don't get announced until mayish :-(. I'd love to see our promotion before we hit our 180 day mark...

We are hoping for a summer discount also. We are booked at the Wilderness Lodge starting 6/17. We may upgrade if there is a discount or just pocket the extra savings.

If you've already made a room reservation and a discount comes out, can you get in on that deal? We booked Friday and I wasn't even thinking about summer discounts- I was just excited to get our place reserved.

If you've already made a room reservation and a discount comes out, can you get in on that deal? We booked Friday and I wasn't even thinking about summer discounts- I was just excited to get our place reserved.
Yes if you have an existing reservation for that time and a discount comes out you can call Disney and get the discount applied to your reservation.

We are hoping for a summer discount also. We are booked at the Wilderness Lodge starting 6/17. We may upgrade if there is a discount or just pocket the extra savings.
I'm hoping the discount is enough, to where I could quantify staying at the Wilderness Lodge. 35%+ would be in the ballpark...

I'm hoping the discount is enough, to where I could quantify staying at the Wilderness Lodge. 35%+ would be in the ballpark...
35 only usually happens on villas and it doesn't happen all the time. You'll never get a better discount than 30 from Disney.

Yup! I did last year, just call them.

This is one if these new "philosophies" at wdw that I love to see...

Acknowledgement of the "ripoff quotient"

If this had started ten years ago...things would have been different

So should we assume that March 28 would be around the time the summer discounts come out considering the current promotion ends March 28?

Seems I saw commercial last night for 25% off?????

That's only until June 15. The next round of summer discounts should be coming by March 28. We are going 3rd week in September so hoping the next round of discounts is extended until then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter