• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Substituting Rides with ExpressPass

MMixtape

Earning My Ears
Just a quick question regarding the 1day ExpressPass.

I know it's good for 1 time use at each participating ride at each park UO/IOA. But if I'm not going to ride for example, 'Cat-In-The-Hat', can I substitute that for another ride on the Hulk?

Express Plus passes are scanned at each participating attraction so the answer to your question is no. Once your pass has been scanned at an attraction, you cannot use it again at the same attraction.

No you can't, and actually I saw someone asking the Tm this at the Hulk and the answer was no

NO...

Because you are staying onsite then and got UNLIMITED Front of the line Access...
It's not called "front of the line" at the parks so let's try to stick with unlimited Express access to avoid confusion...especially for new visitors. I would hate to think of someone at the parks looking for the "front of the line" queue because it was called that on the DIS...you know?

Thanks for all your responses.

I guess I will just have to decide once I'm at the park or what day I'm planning to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter