• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Stuff Aussies like

Yes it was, and we got the better deal ;)

You should see the Kiwi rugby players OMG wouldn't want to upset one of them.

Dont half them of some Polynesian ancestry? I look at the current All Blacks roster and it's a lot of Maoris, Tongans, and Samoans.

I would attempt to smuggle one home if I knew I could get it past Border Farce ;)

I just have to keep chanting Pistol & Boo whenever I get the urge...

I would attempt to smuggle one home if I knew I could get it past Border Farce ;)

Hyde Park and Kensington gardens in London, has heaps of them and so tame you can feed them. Daughter wanted to smuggle them ones home too. You guys would get on well together...lol

Back to stuff Aussies like

cold-chisel.jpg

Dont half them of some Polynesian ancestry? I look at the current All Blacks roster and it's a lot of Maoris, Tongans, and Samoans.

You would have to check with the resident Kiwi @mummabear

That is the reputation and many of them may have ancestors but this report done back in 2014 shows out of 1133 All Blacks only 32 have been born in Fiji, Samoa, Tonga or Western Samoa. And for most of those if not all they will have lived in NZ since they were children.

It's definitely an acquired taste. It tastes really yeasty with a bit of spice thrown in too. I only eat it on toast, I don't eat it on sandwiches. If I hadn't grown up eating it there's no way in hell I'd eat it now LOL

sorry @jevs, I couldn't resist...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter