Studio 365 in DTD

atmail35

Mouseketeer
Is the only option the Frozen Makeover now? What happened to the tween/teen rock star style etc? My 10 YO DD is "over frozen" as she put it. Any options for her or should I consider myself lucky? LOL

The entire store was converted to the Anna and Elsa Boutique. So, yes, the Frozen styles are the only option.

I saw several girls on the park with the hair and no other Frozen items on. They just looked cute and fun. I think the styles are MUCH cuter than the BBB styles. If your DD can deal with the Frozen theme in the store, she would probably love the hair.

Thanks NiceOneSimba! The hair does look cute...she still "likes" frozen, but I think feels pressure from other kids her age that it is too "babyish", but they won't be there. I'll see what she thinks, but I suppose saving $ is good too!

I agree - you can still do the cute hairstyle package (there are a couple of options) without anything Frozen. Most of the stylists were there when it was stil 365 and will know exactly how to make it fun without Frozen. Their outfits are now mostly Frozen though so plan to bring a fun outfit with you if she wants to do something special.

If she is interested in something Frozen we like the new Anna & Elsa tutus for sale in the parks - my girls are older (9 and almost 8) and do like Frozen but don't want the full costumes. We paired with converse and tanks. image.jpg

There is one style that has twists in the front and multi color hair additions. It doesn't look like anything Frozen.

My older two (ages 11 & almost 10) LOVE the Frozen hair. They did it last year with just their street clothes, but I love the skirts above - saw those on our June trip!

She might go for this too:
  • Cool As Ice – Hairstyling with your choice of 2 colorful hair streaks, face gem, shimmering makeup and nail polish

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter