Stub Hub-Please Ease My Mind

One Direction had a Citibank Card Presale that started last Tuesday, so it is probable that the tickets will be good, but not a one hundred percent guarantee. Is there some way you can check the sellers credentials on Stub Hub like you can on Ebay? A rating system of some kind?

OP...I'm in the same boat as you, like you, my concern isn't with getting my money back as it is more of my youngest DD walking away heartbroken.

In our case, one of my DD's friends had their mom try and get tickets on Saturday thru Ticketmaster and she came back saying she had no luck and decided against sending her daughter. Yesterday, we went on Stub Hub and purchased two tickets for both my girls (making this part of their Christmas present) and when I printed out the tickets, I was surprised to see a name of another person on the ticket. I called them right away and they did give me assurance (FWIW)... since then, I've heard back from a few friends and folks who buy tickets thru them a lot and all have said they've had no problems, so I'm going to stop worrying about it. Since we live relatively close to the stadium, DH & I have decided we'll drop them off and hang out at one of the restaurants and do some shopping in the complex until the concert is over. This way if there are any issues, we'll be right there, plus, I'm not going to want to go back and forth in traffic. Good Luck to you...looks like there will be 2 houses this Christmas with some screaming teens :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter