Strongbow cider on tap

honeymo78

Don't dream it, be it
Just discovered there was strongbow cider on tap on the fantasy in the pub. Sadly this was discovered on thurs night :(

Do any of the other ships have strongbow on tap?

It moves around. Saw it at the Cove Pool this past week. But the CM there said it is there from time to time. It, as well as most beers, moves around the ship. So if you have a favorite, you need to ask where it might be at the time.

Since Strongbow is on tap, does that mean one can use the refillable beer mug to purchase this? :drinking1

Since Strongbow is on tap, does that mean one can use the refillable beer mug to purchase this? :drinking1

Refillable beer mug? Well, I don't drink that much beer but if Strongbow is on tap, this could be "trouble" for me! (the good tasty kind of trouble)

Strongbow cider on tap? That's a good reason to book another cruise!

:goodvibes

Here's to hoping it's on the Magic in May!

Kristen

Refillable beer mug? Well, I don't drink that much beer but if Strongbow is on tap, this could be "trouble" for me! (the good tasty kind of trouble)

Me too! I never think I will find Strongbow on board so I never think to ask. One more reason to look forward to the cruise:thumbsup2

My husband loves Strongbow. On the Magic, Wonder and Dream he has been able to get it but not sure it was tap. Think it was bottled. Once the CMs learned he liked it they made sure they had it for him ever night.

Yep! Had it a couple times in my refillable mug.

Now you have made me very happy. I might have to take some black current juice with me to add to the Strongbow. And we might have to take both our mugs so we don't fight over the one.

Having never EVER been interested in a refillable beer mug before, can someone give me more information about it?

(The only alcohol in our house at the moment is Strongbow, proving both... my appreciation for it and lack of beer drinking otherwise)

Having never EVER been interested in a refillable beer mug before, can someone give me more information about it?

(The only alcohol in our house at the moment is Strongbow, proving both... my appreciation for it and lack of beer drinking otherwise)

You buy a 22oz mug for $14.95 and you get it filled at the 16oz price.
There's a link with more info and pics in the FAQ sticky at the top.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter