Stroller advice?? First time mom taking 12 month old to Disney

AKL_Megs said:
We have an Expedition and I LOVE it, however, it doesn't fit in my car, so it's just our neighborhood walk stroller. We also have the The First Years Ignite (they sell it at Target) and I absolutely love it. It's a slightly fancier umbrella stroller.

I love my ignite. We bought it for our last trip to Disney. It is a bigger than a regular umbrella and reclines too. The weeks don't get stuck on everything like some umbrellas. I bought a snack pod to go with it so we could tote around a couple waters.

We are taking the Maclaren Twin Techno because it is super lightweight, durable, has plenty of storage (because it is a twin) compared to the used Combi we got. All that said, I am so nervous that it will be damaged! We could rent but I'm thinking we're going to need the stroller for the airport since the twins will be 12 mo and are very wiggly. Any thoughts?

(re: Maclarens--there was an issue but it was fixed in recall, ours was post recall)

Hope y'all don't mind me resurrecting this post!

CherBear - interested on what you decided on and how it worked out for you?

Has anyone had any luck purchasing from Ebay? Considering looking into Britax B-Agile or City Mini through Ebay.....just makes me nervous!

I certainly don't mind, if it will help someone else! :goodvibes

I got the Britax B-Agile from Babies R Us, and purchased the tray and organizer add-ons from Amazon. I would highly recommend getting the rain cover too! I didn't, and sort of regretted it. But we also went in July! LOL

My mom and sister came with me to BRU and we literally analyzed every last detal of both the BJ City Mini and the Britax B-Agile. I would have been happy with either, they are SOOO similar! But the Britax was cheaper by $20 (with the 20% off friends and family sale) and the accessories are easier to find -- and also cheaper. Having looked at some of the accesories available for the City Mini, I actually prefer the ones that Britax offers, too.

That said, you probably can't go wrong with either. The differences are very subtle and include: strap adjustment, wheel stop, handle, and wheel size (only slight)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter