*Strictly Come Dancing Thread*

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
Yay, get your frocks on, grab your partners and get down on the dance floor as the new series of SCD starts tomorrow night. I'm really looking forward to it, and for more info on the celebs taking part this year see here http://www.bbc.co.uk/strictlycomedancing/contestants/

They've changed the format a bit this year with the results on Sunday evening and the bottom two have to dance again for the judges and they have the final say (so we don't lose someone like Spoony from last year too early I guess)

I'm pleased that SCD - It takes two starts Monday night with Claudia too, so I'm just about settled and ready for this winter's TV

I do feel a bit torn though, as my bessie mate will be in the audience for Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway (I'll watch the beginning and then tape the rest of it)

So as Brucie and Tess would say 'keep dancing'
7.gif

Mandy :)

Yay, get your frocks on, grab your partners and get down on the dance floor as the new series of SCD starts tomorrow night. I'm really looking forward to it, and for more info on the celebs taking part this year see here http://www.bbc.co.uk/strictlycomedancing/contestants/

They've changed the format a bit this year with the results on Sunday evening and the bottom two have to dance again for the judges and they have the final say (so we don't lose someone like Spoony from last year too early I guess)

I'm pleased that SCD - It takes two starts Monday night with Claudia too, so I'm just about settled and ready for this winter's TV

I do feel a bit torn though, as my bessie mate will be in the audience for Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway (I'll watch the beginning and then tape the rest of it)

So as Brucie and Tess would say 'keep dancing'
7.gif

Surprise surprise, I really look forward to it, its good clean family entertainment and i like the change in format to the USA/BBC show format of Dancing with the stars.

There could be an exit before it starts with Kate already having feet/tendon problems.

I like the idea of the judges having the final decision, its a bit like Fame Academy at least we will not loose a 'spooney' this year.

I'll also be looking forward to this. It's good clean family fun for a Saturday evening, (along with Ant & Dec, X-Factor etc).

So the wine and the chocolate will be at the ready !! (diet people don't listen) !!!

I'm looking foward to the new series and have got tickets to see the show taped the last weekend in November :woohoo:

Any early thoughts on who'll win this year?

Really looking forward to this,:thumbsup2 although Im not a big Brucie fan:)

So the wine and the chocolate will be at the ready !! (diet people don't listen) !!!

LOL - Ssshhh, we'll keep that quiet then :rotfl2:

Any early thoughts on who'll win this year?

No, I've no idea, but I would imagine that Alesha (Misteeq) and Matt (lad from Eastenders, I think) could be possible favourites. It's going to be fun to watch Gabby & hubby Kenny get competitive too

I agree Sue, Brucie drives me bonkers too, I think I'd rather see Philip Schofield host this

DD and I are really looking forward to this - we're wondering if Willie Thorn will be the Peter Schmeical of this lot :)

DD and I are really looking forward to this - we're wondering if Willie Thorn will be the Peter Schmeical of this lot :)

LOL - I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of the first out, or maybe John Barnes, especially as it is a guy that will leave this week, which thankfully may give Kate time recover for next week

I have been looking forward to this starting! I bet DH won't let me watch it though, even though DD loves the "dancin" as she calls it!

Really looking forward to this,:thumbsup2 although Im not a big Brucie fan:)

I can't stand the man, he's well past his sell by date. I read he gets over £400,000 for the series, Tess gets £100,000 and the professional dancers, get this, £13,670!!!! They're the ones doing all the blooming work. I'll see this weeks then miss the next three Saturdays with being away!

I love SCD and can't wait for it to start.

I hope it's not all going to be about Kelly Brook this year though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter