• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"STORMIN THE BEACH" BCV Owners- and GROUPIES WELCOME HOME !!

Also our room is in wonderful condition. After reading many reports of the horrible state of BCV we are a bit perplexed....a few dings on the coffee table but nothing to complain about. We are very proud owners.
also here now and my room is in fine condition other than a few scratches on table and other furniture which imo is to be expected. I will make sure I request a floor above ground next time to avoid the critters trying to get in lol.

And speaking of BCV over Easter, don't know if anyone was following the twitter updates from the meeting yesterday, but I'm pretty sure one of them was that renovations would be starting at BCV in March.

And speaking of BCV over Easter, don't know if anyone was following the twitter updates from the meeting yesterday, but I'm pretty sure one of them was that renovations would be starting at BCV in March.

Did I also read the update right that the studios will get a 5th sleeper. I looked at the refurb picture rendering, and it didn't look like there was a 5th sleeper??

Did I also read the update right that the studios will get a 5th sleeper. I looked at the refurb picture rendering, and it didn't look like there was a 5th sleeper??

Saw the report and then the artist rendering also. The way I look at it a 5th sleeper would be so easy to add and the rendering is just that, a glimpse of what it will look like.

Where can I find the refurb picture rendering? I would love to see it?

Returning to our beloved BCV in July for a 11 night stay. Cant wait :cheer2: ! Hope to get a refurbed room !

Returning to our beloved BCV in July for a 11 night stay. Cant wait :cheer2: ! Hope to get a refurbed room !

If you do get a refurbed room, can you post pictures? Or if someone else has stayed in one, do you have pictures?

Hi, all. We are doing a split stay in August. 6 nights AKL-Club Level, 4 nights Beach Club-studio. We have never stayed at the Beach Club Villas, and we are excited! Besides Cape May, what are some breakfast options within walking distance? Than you!!

Any must-do's besides the beautiful pool?

Thanks!!

I don't think I've posted yet either, but we are doing our first DVC family trip and we are starting out with six nights at BCV in a studio and are VERY excited! DD11 can't wait to check out the pool.

We stayed at BCV last fall. Ate breakfast a couple of times each at Yacht Club's Captain's Grille and Ale & Compass Lounge and also ate breakfast at Boardwalk Bakery.

I don't think I've posted yet either, but we are doing our first DVC family trip and we are starting out with six nights at BCV in a studio and are VERY excited! DD11 can't wait to check out the pool.

Pete, you are going to dig the Beach Club. We did our first stay there last summer and it very quickly became our favorite DVC resort. The pool is the bomb and the whole place is just awesome. Walking to Epcot is very cool and the view of the boardwalk at night is spectacular. We're doing a split trip (BC/AK) there again this summer and we can't wait! Have fun!

I cannot figure out what room requests to make for a September resort-only trip. Thinking we'll maybe do one night at Epcot, but mostly be relaxing at the pool. We have toddlers. I was thinking about a pool view but fireworks would be fun too, since the kids are asleep by 8/8:30 and we usually hang in the room/on the balcony. Are there any particular variations in the balconies, like BWV? Could use some guidance from some BCV pros!

I was planning on staying at the BCV starting on 9/24/15 in a 2 bedroom with the 2 queen beds option. Using the availability tool it shows that all dates are available except 9/25. That is the only date that is not available. Some research found that there are 78 units with the 2 queen bed option. Giving that they may be holding half of them for the general public, that means that the other half (39) of the 2 bedroom units with 2 queen beds are booked for just that one day, 9/25. That seems highly unlikely. Anyone think something is not right about this.

Does anyone have a floor plan for a 2 bedroom 2 queen? just trying to figure wha tthe difference is compare to everything that I can find about the dvc floor plan that was initially released.

Hey all, Not a BCV owner, but recently booked into it for an August/September trip.

Now starting to think about room requests. While I am not finicky, I find I prefer to put in a room request, because it seems whenever I don't put one in, I seem to get stuck in the farthest room from the main lobby with the worst view. I also find I usually ask for a group or range of rooms, and it seems like they are usually able to fit us in to the request.

Like Maddysdaddy, I was thinking somewhere in this thread would be a list of rooms with pictures, but doesn't seem to be.

Any recommendations? I went to the link MickeyT posted, and those are good maps! We are staying in a deluxe studio.
Seems to me we should probably request the Epcot view rooms - Any of Odd number rooms 555-563,455-463,355-363 (upper floor facing Epcot) seem to me good locations.

Does anyone recommend something else?

TIA!

Epcot view is mostly just "tree view" and you get noise from the road (Epcot Resorts Boulevard) as well. I like the quiet pool view - very quiet. No really good views to speak of at BCV.

Epcot view is mostly just "tree view" and you get noise from the road (Epcot Resorts Boulevard) as well. I like the quiet pool view - very quiet. No really good views to speak of at BCV.

I was going to say the same thing, but to request a higher floor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter