Stop Making Me Laugh Or I'll Pee My Pants! Go Back! I Lost My Shoe! Trip Report!

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by mickeystoontown, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Kathy Jetson

Kathy Jetson DIS Veteran

Ohhhh Lisa! I am sitting here with tears:sad1: rolling down my face after reading what you wrote about Lacey. Thats it I absolutely forbid River to grow up and move away:laughing:

Now in answer to your question No you can never buy to much stuff at Disney but it was really funny how you guys had to smoosh everything in the car:laughing:

Congrats on finishing your tr! I'm already waiting for the next one! I hope your family has the best trip and I know you will come back with some funny stories.:cool1::dance3::jumping1:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

I'm sad that it is over, but so happy that you leave again in just a few short days and we will get to read another one of your fabulous reports. Have fun and take it easy on your poor momma! But who knows, she might be the wild one! :rotfl:

Paige graduates from Highschool tomorrow. I feel so old. I have 2 graduated then. But then I got to thinking, my baby is just starting Kindergatin next year. I have 13 years till my next child graduates. That kind of seemed weird, and made me really think how far apart in age Paige and Claire are. LOL! Paige will be 30 when Claire graduates.
    Paige and some friends aregoing to FL in July for a fun trip. They picked Ft Meyers beach (though I really pushed Disney). I've been helping her plan a bit, and I really am homesick for some Florida!

My good firend and I went down in our early 20's and stayed at her parents winter hone. I can remember how fun that trip was. We went to Disney and Universal. I just rmemeber as we drove down (from OHIO) how the air just felt so different the further south we went. Each rest stop was a total different feeling. The scenery was so different from ours.
    It was hotter than H, but we had a ball.

4. goofy's_gurl

goofy's_gurl DIS Veteran

I cant believe your trip report is over.

5. Bridora

Bridora DIS Veteran

Awww, you trip is over. What an awesome Trip Report, Lisa! And just think, you will be back next week! :goodvibes

6. teedee

teedee DIS Veteran

I'm coming out of lurkdom to tell you how much I've enjoyed your trip reports, and how sorry I am this one has come to an end. Luckily they'll be another one soon.

Terri

7. mickeystoontown

mickeystoontown DIS Veteran

The whole thing.....way to go.:woohoo: You will have a great time when you get to Disney next month. There's a whole lotta new stuff there since you last visited.

I think ya'll would like the CBR. It has a nice relaxing feel to it but still has stuff to do as a family.

I was teary eyed too. Lacey is so very good with her brother and tries her best to make sure they do things together when she's home.

Your boys will be grown up before you know it. I have no idea where the time goes.

8. mickeystoontown

I had no idea that it would take me so long to write this report. I'm just glad that I got it finished before we leave on another trip.

Thanks! Our dates are almost the same. Will you be coming to the May 28th Dis Meet at Epcot?

I have to admit that I was teary eyed myself. My kids have grown up so very fast. Be sure to savor every minute you can with River. He'll be 18 before you know it!

Oh we were smooshing the stuff in the car. There were things tucked into every nook and cranny. By the time we finished our car looked like a bunch of gypsies.

9. aprilisis

aprilisis <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Thanks for another fantastic TR! I can't wait to read your new one when you get back!!! :goodvibes

10. jusero

jusero DIS Veteran

11. jillianml

jillianml Mouseketeer

12. Mombits

Mombits Mouseketeer

This was useful info when we went to TSI and YES!!! we found the fort! Thanks to both you and Missy!!!!
    :thumbsup2

13. Mombits

Mombits Mouseketeer

OMGosh, we watched the fireworks in that exact spot. The stupid tree blocking our view and then Yay! Tink flew right over us! Hannah is a huge Tink fan so she was just THRILLED that she got to see Tink fly over our heads. Made it pretty darn magical too. :love:

14. Mombits

Mombits Mouseketeer

Oh, NO!!! It's over????? What a great trip report. So bittersweet about Lacey. But what wonderful memories!

15. mickeystoontown

Hey all my Dis buddies! Thanks for all the "welcome backs". I finally got a few of my pictures uploaded to photobucket and have started a trip report. I had a hard time deciding on a title. It was a toss-up between "I committed all 7 deadly sins....Disney style" and "Who knew choking each other would earn us fastpasses?". I finally went with the later so nobody would think we were a bunch of heathens. Like choking each other is better than sinning.:lmao:

Hope ya'll will all come join in on the fun. Here's the link: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....3#post36929553

16. WDWAtLast

WDWAtLast I found my Prince - now where are the mice and bir

Love your TR's! I am up to date on your most recent report, but am only into pg 31 on this one - great reports, both of them!!

17. jusero

jusero DIS Veteran

Hi Lisa and all of Lisa's fans. I hope everyone's summer is going well. It's been mighty hot here this summer ... hotter than Florida! Another pro of moving to the Orlando area. :woohoo: I am sorry I haven't checked in here in a while. The grands are keeping me mighty busy and wedding preps for DD's wedding (even though it is still eight months off) are a good source of busy.

Just wanted to see if there were any updates on your trip report or maybe a new one coming up soon?

I am up to chapter eight on my TR from my early May Disney trip. If you want to check it out, please feel free: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=36778091#post36778091

Hope to see you all there!

18. mickeystoontown

Hey there! Hope that you have been enjoying the report.

Thanks for posting the link. I've been working on my Who Knew Choking....report but it's been a busy summer so far. I've already subscribed to your report. Now I've just got to get caught up.

19. mickeystoontown

20. disney dell

disney dell Wishing I was there

Thank you for sharing! I love reading trip reports. It makes not being in my favorite place a little more bearable. Also, it's fun reading about experiences I've had, through someone else's eyes.

21. excygnet

excygnet Earning My Ears

Great pictures, great report

Thanks for posting