Stomach problems

That's Dyspepsia. Sorry, I should write these Med terms down so I can spell them.

I was going to tell you to have them check for Lyme Disease too. That will mean another blood draw.

I am going through the exact same symptoms right now! I had a CT scan last night and it showed everything was okay. Also had lots of bloodwork and still waiting for those results later today.:confused3

Is there a Lyme Disease treatment?

My DD was diagnosed with Lyme Disease. She had a course of three weeks of antibiotics. It was also rough on her stomach, but afterward she started feeling much better.

And if you are in a state that is not supposed to have Lyme Disease....have them check anyway, if they haven't already. NC is not supposed to have carrier ticks....but it does. My DD is not the only person we know of here that's been diagnosed. We never saw a tick and it took a good four months of her having different types of complaints and trips to the doctor before it was figured out.

If you doubt what your doctor is saying, then go see another doctor for a second opinion.

they ruled out diverticulitis with me. I have been off of the acid meds (PPI's) for a few days now. I think it's getting somewhat better without them. I'm going to give it a week. Maybe I was having a problem and the PPI healed it up but also caused bad side effects. The back thing scares me though. I get a squeezing spasm in my left shoulder then my ribs and upper stomach hurt. Then my lower back hurts. Many of my joints bother me, particularly my hips and the fronts of my thighs. It all seems weird. I am also getting a bad rash on my one thigh. I really haven't been to the dr. more then three times in five years and that's for my asthma. Now I'm there constantly telling them more complaints and I think they decided I"m crazy. I have a colonoscopy next week but i feel like that's kind of just to make money. I thought gall bladder was right side. Most of my problems are on the left side unless it lasts a long time then it hurts on the right side. I get one or two episodes like this a day. If I don't walk around after I eat, and sometimes even if I do, I get enormous gas and belching.

You can have referred pain which means even though an organ like your gall bladder is on your side right, you can experience pain on your left.

Please note I am not knowledgeable about medicine. I just Googled some of your symptoms and found this:
http://www.healthline.com/galecontent/allergic-purpura
The article is about children but adults can also get it.

Definitely get off the meds as soon as you can. High blood pressure is a dietary problem that can be easily resolved. Do the internet research. Eat real foods, not processed foods. See if that resolves your problem (while you continue to get your tests done).

Btw, I am an ovarian cancer survivor, having had 2 babies since diagnosis. And no, I didn't do the recommended chemo. Instead I went to Mexico to learn how diet affects your body. I ate very healthy (until I knew I was cured :/). Now I try to eat healthier than I did before cancer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter