Still waiting for MK Parade/Wishes FP+ for 12/21

JamesMom

DIS Veteran
I have made my FP+ selections almost 2 months ago for our Dec 15-22nd trip. The December Parade/fireworks at MK opened at the first of the month but only until the 20th.
I can book wishes on Friday the 20th, but not yet for the Saturday the 21st - the date I need. This is frustrating! Open the dates already, lol.

I have made my FP+ selections almost 2 months ago for our Dec 15-22nd trip. The December Parade/fireworks at MK opened at the first of the month but only until the 20th.
I can book wishes on Friday the 20th, but not yet for the Saturday the 21st - the date I need. This is frustrating! Open the dates already, lol.

There is some speculation that due to massive crowds at MK in late Dec. that they might not offer these FP+ choices for those dates.

The only way to know for sure is to just keep checking, re-checking, and checking again, as time gets closer.

I thought they changed the parade and fireworks show to the holiday version after the MVMCP stopped?? Am I wrong?

I thought they changed the parade and fireworks show to the holiday version after the MVMCP stopped?? Am I wrong?

The nighttime parade is MSEP and the fireworks show is Christmas Wishes.

The Christmas Parade replaces the "Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade" and moves to two afternoon performances,
one at 12:30 and one at 3:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter