• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

STILL NO FAQs! Part III "Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE"...

Good morning, Js & Ks! :sunny:

Corrinna - Thanks to your pictures I now have another spot on my bucket list. Beautiful!

:wave: Hello, Js & Ks!

Corrinna, thank you for sharing your photos! I'm going to show them to DH so he can see how amazing this area is. It's on our travel bucket list.

Corrinna - Thanks to your pictures I now have another spot on my bucket list. Beautiful!

It is well worth a spot on your bucket list. I totally fell in love with that area. The photos are from Perpignan and Carcassonne. My favourite city was Narbonne, but I do not have any photos of this on my phone.

:wave: Hello, Js & Ks!

Corrinna, thank you for sharing your photos! I'm going to show them to DH so he can see how amazing this area is. It's on our travel bucket list.

I have a ton of photos. I need to start downloading them so that I can get my trip report started.

Corinna

Corrina, Thanks for sharing the photos, we are excitedly trying to plan, but there are just too many places, and so little time.

:wave: Good morning! Don't mind me. I'm just counting the days until I go home to Jambo House in September.

Way to go, Kimmar! It's looking great. I can't wait to see what y'all do with the rest of the house. popcorn::

I have now started my trip report of our big trip through Europe and the Middle East is you are interested:

http://www.disboards.com/threads/so...orrowed-something-blue.3516702/#post-55907722

Corinna
Thanks, Corinna! I'll look at it when I get back from the lunch and learn at the library. :goodvibes

Haven't been here in forever. sorry... We are getting ready for our first cruise ever! And then a couple of WDW trips and a wedding in San Juan. I will pop in when I can, but meanwhile.. have a great July!

Haven't been here in forever. sorry... We are getting ready for our first cruise ever! And then a couple of WDW trips and a wedding in San Juan. I will pop in when I can, but meanwhile.. have a great July!

Hi Elin! I really miss talking to you and all the girls here. How are you and Bob doing? I hope the wedding plans are going well.

By the way, Erin is expecting a son in August. Jack and I are going to spend a month or two in PA to help out. We are superexcited.

Cruising is a lovely way to travel. And :bday: !!!

Hi Elin! I really miss talking to you and all the girls here. How are you and Bob doing? I hope the wedding plans are going well.

By the way, Erin is expecting a son in August. Jack and I are going to spend a month or two in PA to help out. We are superexcited.

How exciting!:cloud9:

Cruising is a lovely way to travel. And :bday: !!!

We hope so since we have a biggie booked with Laura and JD for 2018! We decided we needed to make certain we liked cruising. ;) Besides... this is a milestone birthday... we needed to do something out of the ordinary for us. :teeth:

Thanks, Kathy. I miss chatting on here too. How exciting to have a new grand baby on the way. :love: I know you will enjoy spending time with Erin and her family!!

Bob and I are doing fine. Things are the same here and that is a good thing! as for the wedding... I assume planning is going well. :rotfl: Kathrin and Chris are doing much of it themselves along with their wedding planner. I have students whose families are from (and still live in) PR so with their help picked out a couple of classical guitarists for them to choose from. They are "allowing" us to pay for that portion of the wedding. My belief is that if we aren't paying for it, we don't have a say in it! ::yes::

We are planning a weekend in DC for wedding attire shopping next month. My sister will come down from PA and Kathrin will fly in from Boston and Kristin and Ashley and I will meet up with them for shopping and mayhem! I am excited about that.

I probably won't be back on here until after we return. I plan to vacation, not surf the internet. We purchased a social media package only which allows us to post on Facebook and other sites like that. Does not include forums like this as far as I can tell.

See you all in a little over a week! :sail:

We are getting ready for our first cruise ever!

I hope you will have a wonderful cruise. Just be warned, cruising is seriously addictive. We did our first cruise nearly 8 years ago. Since then we have been on 17 cruises covering 149 nights with one further cruise booked and two more in the planning stages.

And then a couple of WDW trips and a wedding in San Juan.

Looks like you have a busy year ahead of you.

Congratulations.

Corinna

Sounds like lots of fun planned for y'all, enjoy.

Our cruise was FABULOUS and we can't wait to do another one. Now, on to WDW and wedding planning! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter