STILL NO FAQs! Part III "Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE"...

I am excited for you... Laura and Elin are amazing and you will have an amazing time on your meet up, but we will need pictures to prove it.

I am excited for you... Laura and Elin are amazing and you will have an amazing time on your meet up, but we will need pictures to prove it.
Thanks! And there will be photos if (when) we meet up. I'm a photographer, so there will be photos. :teeth:

I've put the WDW planning on hold to plan a girls weekend for one of my cousins and one of her college roommates. They're coming to my town, where my cousin lived as a child. I'm booking them into one of my friends' B&Bs and getting together a list of activities and restaurants for us to visit. I have a seminar that Saturday, but there are plenty of things for them to do while I'm out of reach. My cousin, Linda, called me last night and asked me to put it together for them. :)

We dont leave until Late September...
I'll ask him when he calls to tell me he's back home for a few days. I know he loves Provence, but don't know what area of Provence he's explored.

Are y'all looking to tour historic sites or certain areas such as the wine region or the lavendar fields?

I'm still waiting to get to Paris. I've been to Cannes, but that's it for France.

We have been all around the french riviera, to strasbourg (Christmas markets), and Paris (not together)
I think this time we want to do the following:

Paris
Bayeux
Caen
Tour
Lyon
Dijon
Reims

We will travel mostly by train.

We have been all around the french riviera, to strasbourg (Christmas markets), and Paris (not together)

Paris
Bayeux
Caen
Tour
Lyon
Dijon
Reims

Your trip sounds wonderful, Brandi!

Paris
Bayeux
Caen
Tour
Lyon
Dijon
Reims

I'll take a look. You're going for two weeks, right?

Brandi, I just caught part of a segment on GMA about a new WINE THEME PARK opening in France!!! I know no details of where in France (didn't even catch its name), but I think you need to do research -- it sounds AMAZING!!!! :goodvibes

Edited to add a link: http://www.cnbc.com/2016/05/26/frances-new-wine-theme-park-comes-of-age.html
Be still my heart! :love:

Corinna, I will go check it out, I think it is on the coast right?

Yes, it is right by the Mediterranean Sea and has a border with Spain on the Southern end. This area is absolutely magical. It has great food and wine, lots of history and gorgeous landscapes. We will definitely be back.

Here are a few taster photos: image.jpegimage.jpeg image.jpeg

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter