• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

STILL NO FAQs! Part III "Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE"...

ELIN All that food looks simply DELICIOUS !! :stir::stir:

I LOVED to look at your photos !! This Restaurant week is brilliant !!

It was lovely to dream about those well presented dishes ;
:worried: I just had a cold panino on the way to visit dear MIL after my school lessons ...

THANKYOU EVERYONE for the prayers , Marco needs them quite a lot. It means a lot to us.

Good morning, Js & Ks! :sunny:

Somehow I missed a bunch of posts! :(

Laura - You and Marco have lots of good thoughts winging your way from Bob and me. Hoping your MIL has some improvement. :hug:

Corinna - LOVED your photos. Can't wait to see more! :goodvibes

Kim - What a great picture of you and your family!

Laura (ALMOST the birthday girl ;) ) - Kathrin and Chris are snugged up in Boston together. They posted tons of photos on facebook of their fun jaunts out in the snow. Glad it is not me!!! :rotfl:

CIAO all !
Have pixiedust: as good a weekend as possible !!:goodvibes:goodvibes

For me ...:crazy2: it is END OF FIRST SCHOOL TERM !!! :faint:

THANKS for your prayers, now dear MIL can talk ...

CIAO all !
Have pixiedust: as good a weekend as possible !!:goodvibes:goodvibes

For me ...:crazy2: it is END OF FIRST SCHOOL TERM !!! :faint:

THANKS for your prayers, now dear MIL can talk ...

That's wonderful news, Laura! Prayers that your dear MIL's health continues to improve. :grouphug:

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! I am almost finished packing and will out the door in several hours. One night at ATL airport hotel; then 7:45am flight to MCO! Will be at AKL before noon Sunday! :yay:

That's wonderful news, Laura! Prayers that your dear MIL's health continues to improve. :grouphug:

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! I am almost finished packing and will out the door in several hours. One night at ATL airport hotel; then 7:45am flight to MCO! Will be at AKL before noon Sunday! :yay:

Have a wonderful trip and a
4f761afc6b8b4_221592b.jpg

CARTOLINA+BUON+COMPLEANNO+LAURA.jpg

Have :wizard: the most beautiful BIRTHDAY trip !!
What a magical way to celebrate your special day !! :love:
Could we have some pics of our beloved AKL , pleeeease ?!
Safe travels and lots of fun !!

Good morning, Js & Ks! :sunny:

Happy Groundhog Day from this Punxsutawney native! This picture was in our local paper back in 1971. My Dad is the second from the left. :love:

IMG_90166379911958_zps4rjnfzde.jpeg

....this 'new' DIS is too confusing.....I don't like it.....not. one. bit.

I am not a fan either, so far. I can't get my avatar back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter