STILL NO FAQs! Part III "Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE"...

I am not liking this "new" Disboards so far at all!!!! No Avatar, no tags. I go away for a week and come home to this??!!! "LIKES"?? What is this - Facebook?!!! LOL

I am not liking this "new" Disboards so far at all!!!! No Avatar, no tags. I go away for a week and come home to this??!!! "LIKES"?? What is this - Facebook?!!! LOL
....that is exactly what I was thinking....just another popularity contest. popcorn::

....on the bright side, I did get to ditch that awful cow.....

CIAO !!
How is weather in NY ? We had a long BIG SNOW yesterday ... and now :umbrella: it is all melting ...

neve-Milano.jpeg

Agree, I am not used to it, and I had to change my own tag and add my own photo....

I just "liked" posts because I can't figure out how to quote!!! Geesch, I'm going to need a tutorial for this thing!!! o_O

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter