Staying Club Level PBH- Any Tips?

Thanks, you rock Bluer!

Thanks, just like many here I love to pass on what we have learned to others. We may not have all the answers but can always try. We enjoy meeting up with other families and individuals from the boards. I can say we have met plenty of people and have made friends over the years. Some we miss by days to weeks or even a few hours but eventually will link up.

We are there so much so honestly we take a lot of it for granted sometimes, but never stop enjoying. But we try to do our best to look up prices, menus, signs, updates, etc while we are there for homies here.

By the way we got a great room! I will load some pics when we are back but we got a patio overlooking the villa pool and a super short walk to the beach pool. Close enough to club for us. I'm glad I requested the location... Thanks all!

Oh- also we got a roll away since we have 5, it fits perfect between the two queens so I feel like we can still maneuver well in the room. I'll take pic of that too :)

By the way we got a great room! I will load some pics when we are back but we got a patio overlooking the villa pool and a super short walk to the beach pool. Close enough to club for us. I'm glad I requested the location... Thanks all!

Oh- also we got a roll away since we have 5, it fits perfect between the two queens so I feel like we can still maneuver well in the room. I'll take pic of that too :)
Can you tell us what kind of appetizers and desserts they had?

Hooray I,m glad you got a great room. Can't wait to see photos and hear about your stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter