Staying at Poly with Points

blkhwks55

Mouseketeer
I know it isn't the greatest way to use points for Poly, but was wondering if you are treated as a DVC Member or a regular guest? Meaning do you get fresh towels and room cleaned daily or is it the same schedule as a DVC unit? Do you get free internet access? Is anything else different?

Thanks,

Tony

I know it isn't the greatest way to use points for Poly, but was wondering if you are treated as a DVC Member or a regular guest? Meaning do you get fresh towels and room cleaned daily or is it the same schedule as a DVC unit? Do you get free internet access? Is anything else different?

Thanks,

Tony

You are treated the same as any other Poly guest. If they have the free wi-fi you would get it. No free wired internet.

When we have stayed at the DLH on points (part of the Disney Collection), they have included the self-parking/internet/any resort fees. We did not have to pay for those like being a cash guest.
However, we still received daily mousekeeping and turn-down service, so its the best of both worlds just a ridiculous amount of points. Not bad if they're in a use-or-lose situation.

If you stay at the Polynesian, you will be like any other guest of the Polynesian. You'll get all their privileges. That also means, you won't have pool hopping privileges because that is a perk of a DVC stay on points at a DVC resort.

If you stay at the Polynesian, you will be like any other guest of the Polynesian. You'll get all their privileges. That also means, you won't have pool hopping privileges because that is a perk of a DVC stay on points at a DVC resort.

Wow! I never knew that you had to be staying on points. I (a newbie) thought it was whenever. thanks you for clearing that up. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter