Staying at Animal Kingdom: What room should I request?

Princess Shannon

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone!

I was wondering where I should ask for my room to be in the Animal Kingdom. We will be on our honeymoon!
Also, do you know what their fax number is or when I should send over the room request. We are going in October.

Thank you!

PS

Wow, WL, PO and AKL. You're going to be awfully busy changing resorts this trip. :)

It would be to your advantage to read the resort FAQ's on Deb's website: http://wdwig.com/faq_hot.htm

They will give you an overview and in some cases specific information about various room levels and locations at all of these resorts. Then you can make your own decisions about what appeals to you and what you'd like to request.

Originally posted by Princess Shannon
Hey everyone!

I was wondering where I should ask for my room to be in the Animal Kingdom. We will be on our honeymoon!
Also, do you know what their fax number is or when I should send over the room request. We are going in October.

Thank you!

PS

What type of room did you book? Based on that I can tell you what trail or savannah we would request.

I would love the answer to this question, as well. I will be staying in a savannah view, standard room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter