Staying at All-stars with ECV

Zentra

Mouseketeer
I posted this in the resort page for All-Star Movies, but I haven't received a response yet. So I thought i'd try here.

So we check in 8 days from now and so excited. This will be the first time staying in one of the all-star resorts or value resorts. My past trips were in POR and CSR. My question is we will be a party of basically 4 adults, 2 18 year olds and then 2 adults, me and my boyfriend. I will also have an Scooter that we will be picking up at bell services. I know in the Moderate resorts even with 3 people using 2 beds I was able to fit the scooter without having to remove table and chairs. I could just push them aside. Will there be room to do that here? Or will I need to have them remove the table and chair?

you might have enough room with out having the chars removed if you do not have a lot of extra stuff lying around you could be fine

the table and chair are out of the way do not know if you could push them more out of the way.

Obviously, it will partly depend on the size and configuration of your rental scooter - the bigger heavy-duty ECVs will take up more floor space... Just as a 4 wheel takes up more space than a 3-wheel unit... so... ;)

Just remember - if you do decide to ask for the table and chairs to be removed, make sure there are no personal items left on them prior to leaving the room - have them ready to go out the door! ;) And GO TO THE FRONT DESK TO ASK - don't call on the room phone, because that goes to a call center, not the "front desk" at your Resort.

Have a Magical trip! :)

I stayed in one of the All Stars last March with an ECV but there were just 2 of us in the room. I parked it sort of behind the door next to the table and chairs and I don't remember it being in the way at all but we didn't use the table and chairs for sitting (I'm sure we put stuff on the table though). I rented a smaller portable unit but it's still a good size. I also tried to keep all of my stuff (purse,bag, ponchos, etc.) on the scooter so when I was ready to head out it was all there. Have fun! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter