• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Starting a team in Pirates South West

While we wait, lets chat!:goodvibes

What are you guys going to do when you finish the quest and win the prizes?

I'm going to buy a quest kiosk, since i never had the time to save up with all the new magic coming out on sale, and then i'll save the other 45K.
I'll wear minnie hat all day, everyday, because i've always wanted one.:lovestruc
Oh, and once i finish the quest i'm making a huge thank-you card and seding it to everyone who's helped me. duh!:thumbsup2 ;) :hug:

I'll wear the silver ears day in and day out and use that permanent-use TF magic till it wears out and the warranty expires. ... Oh, and stock up on some of the pirate furnishings I haven't had the chance to get.

yes there is another group of dis ppl in there, and they are waiting for a friend too

I am going to buy some magic, and the cute dogs. The line is slow moving, and I am one in the queue. This may take a while lol

Do we need my clone??

Guys, it's taking me forever to offload my inventory. I'll be there as soon as I can!

28 In Queue!:eek: and ive g2g in an hour!

I'll be back on at these times, today. (EST)
10am - 12n
2pm - 4pm
6pm - 7:30pm.

I'll try my best, if only these queues moved faster!

ok new plan, the winner will have a pearl ship, that way when we are waiting for the time to run out, we can try to earn more points by shooting the other team then, they will go get health and come back to get shot

does this sound good?

Ok, I'm FINALLY in queue and on my way. Sorry for the delay!

ok.. sorry i was 9 but had to eat and lost my spot. Now I am 5 on clone and 27 on main. :( So who is going to be the winner this round? Me or Ace?

ok new plan, the winner will have a pearl ship, that way when we are waiting for the time to run out, we can try to earn more points by shooting the other team then, they will go get health and come back to get shot

does this sound good?

Alrighty, sounds great.
Maybe before you kill someone, they could say "health"
then go and get some health, and repeat?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter