• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Starting a team in Pirates South West

LiveStrong

The 1,000th Spooky Spector
Ok so I'm looking for some ppl to help start a team in the South West room

We are basically going to use the tactics that are stated in Dude Rules but we are going to do some things differently:
1) We are going to have one of the opposing members of shoot the person who is suppoused to win in the second round, thus cutting that score in half and talking us into the third round for one last chance to win.
2) I really think that a team of 4x4 will increase the chances of use getting the task done easier and faster.
3) If you are on the opposing team (the port team) rememmber to say "ok" when your health is full and meet half way to the person who is suppoused to win

Some tips-
- if you're having trouble getting dc-ed, empty your furnish into one of your rooms
- remember that this is a game full of virtual prizes, and odds are is that these items are going to be out later. Please be respectful and play nice

pirate: Now lets beat VMK at it's own game!!!

Hmm, okay i'll join, let me just get rid of my thread.
i'm iEyeliner in VMK :goodvibes

This is a rundown of basically what we're going to do (credit goes to Disneychick)

There were 8 of us and we ALL got past pirates this is how....

you NEED 8 ppl that you know are going to stick around.
Make sure all 8 ppl have at leats one person on their buddies list so they can find ou again.
Pick a pre determined lobby to meet in

Game play:
Choose who is going to win..That person starts the game and on royal.
Chose a shooter..that person is on Pirates
Everyone else just fills in on either side. NOBODY SHOOTS EXCEPT WINNER AND SHOOTER JUST SWIM AROUND AND STAY ALIVE UNTIL YOUR SHOT!!!

Round 1:
Shooter shoots ALL Royal EXCEPT winner.
then
Winner shoots ALL Pirates except shooter.
Winner gets gold bombs and shoots the shooter who by this time has about 100 points.
should finish the round with between 250-300 credits.

Round 2:
Shooter shoots all but winner
winner shoots all but one LOW CREDIT PERSON.
leave that person floating around while you get killed by kraken.
he takes some but not all of your credits.
this makes it possible for a round 3.
you will have between 50-100 credits at the end for a total aso far of 300- 400 credits (or more)

Round 3:
Same as round one

some can finish in 2 rounds but better safe than sorry...

Some tips.
when you are shooting line up with the person you are shooting side by side and shoot DEAD on ESPECIALLY when shooting with gold, it is more credits.

If you find that you are not getting enough credits one round play tag.
shoot opponent but not dead, have them get health and hit them again
do it until gold comes then kill them

This does NOT work with AI players!
everyone gets a turn to win.

If nobody minds, but I'm just as fine to win whenever. I just want use all to close to finishing this quest :)

Okay, i'm totally fine with you to win first because you started the thread,:) and maybe people could win in the order they join?

:sick: Can My brother Help i will help to if i am feeling better i am being sick often and my brother and sister are helping me my brother will helppirate:

So so far, we have

1. CaptianWillAce (LiveStrong)
2. iEyeliner (Kairi-Angel/Me)
3. thepanmanman
4. MissVMK678:0)

Woot! :cool1:

It will be either
PrettyBlondeOrange(Myself)
icesam(Older Brother 1)
icedanny(Older Brother 2)
It will probley be icedanny or icesam

I was going to give up on this quest after yesterday, but I'm willing to trust that we can get a crew who will follow the rules and stick around until everybody wins. If there is still room I'd like to join.

Ok, I'm in! I have a clone too, So it would be two of me.

I am CutieEm in VMK as my main
And BlissfulAceEmily as my clone

Also, If you don't mind could i win first?

And now so far, we have

1. CaptianWillAce (LiveStrong)
2. iEyeliner (Kairi-Angel/Me)
3. thepanmanman
4. MissVMK678:0) (icedanny or icesam)
5. SimbaCub63
6. redshoe
7. CutieEm

teehee i enjoy keeping track of things, keeps me busy:laughing:

Woot! :cool1:

Woot!! I'll be on as soon as VMK opens, but need to take a few minutes to empty out my inventory, if that's ok. Don't want more crashing like last night!

See you guys there, with all fingers and toes crossed!

Woot!! I'll be on as soon as VMK opens, but need to take a few minutes to empty out my inventory, if that's ok. Don't want more crashing like last night!

See you guys there, with all fingers and toes crossed!

I think i'm going to empty my inventory too.
I crash way too much already:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter