• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Starting a team in Pirates South West

Like Kari-Angel, I'm going to log on at opening but jump into an empty room and dump my furnishings. I'm carrying around a lot of stuff I (I was trying to build a room during the fastpasses to get into Pirates). I never thought of that causing me to crash. (duh) so let me get rid of that and I'll see you all in the Southwest.

How does emptying your inventory do with not crashing?

Several people have said that emptying out your inventory into one of your rooms helps with the crashing issue. I'm going to take it a step further and hand off all of my clothing and pins to one of my clones, too. I only have today to do this, and REALLY want it to go smoothly!

Same. Tomorrow I am going shopping with my mom so I won't have time to finish it up! Btw, what lobby are we meeting in?

EDIT: In between games when we are in the VMK pass, meet me in my room and we can talk to. I also want you all to be on my friends list!

Same. Tomorrow I am going shopping with my mom so I won't have time to finish it up! Btw, what lobby are we meeting in?

EDIT: In between games when we are in the VMK pass, meet me in my room and we can talk to. I also want you all to be on my friends list!

I disadvise this, the pass hasn't been working well; some friends and fellow dismembers were trying to do that but the pas sent them to the wrong room or wouldn't work at all. I think it would be wiser to use this thread to chat with one another

OK, I just want to reiterate that in order for this to work we all have to agree to stick around until everybody has earned their points. Also, I don't mean to be negative, but MissVMK is signing up with every team on the boards this morning. There are several posts that have her listed as part of their team.

I disadvise this, the pass hasn't been working well; some friends and fellow dismembers were trying to do that but the pas sent them to the wrong room or wouldn't work at all. I think it would be wiser to use this thread to chat with one another

Alrighty, sounds good to me.

I also want you all to be on my friends list!

Same here, nice to meet all of you, btw:goodvibes

Yup, I started my own thread, but ended it. This is the only other place i have signed up for other than my other thread, which i closed. I think maybe we should kick MissVMK out and add andy.b? And my room, even if you got a pass, or didn't get one, and went to the wrong room, it wouldn't matter then. And the chat goes slower here and i no I wouldn't ever check here between games.

And the last thing strong, if I'm guessing you're winning first, could i be second plz?

Okay, im online, just going to dropp off my furnishing.:goodvibes

Sorry everybody, but my mom just told me we need to go to church, so I won't be able to make it. Good Luck!

np.. i also have a clone, who was going to be our last person. We can make rotations if you want between clones. like your clone then mine and so forth till we are done :)

And your clone is first lol

I am three.. be there soon. anyone in there not doing anything push them off board.. lol jk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter