• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Starbucks "You are Here" mugs

Contact Disney, they should make it right and ship you a new one. They did that for us with a broken s-n-p shaker and we are in Canada
Interesting, I'm in Canada too. Who do I contact and how would that work? I don't have the receipt any more.

Interesting, I'm in Canada too. Who do I contact and how would that work? I don't have the receipt any more.

I called merchandise guest services, I believe the number is 1-877-560-6477, if they wont help you, take it back with you, I see you go in a month. We had an issue with a hat, noticed it almost right when we got home, DH shrugged it off, he actually was able to exchange it this past trip. We have found the merch services to be fairly reasonable, we just never usually say the exact date we just use the phrasing "on our most recent visit"

The biggest problem we have had recently when looking for specific merchandise the cast member kept telling us to look on the Disney Parks Shop app, and walking away. Being from Canada we can't get the app, never did find my star wars tee in my size...grrr

I called merchandise guest services, I believe the number is 1-877-560-6477, if they wont help you, take it back with you, I see you go in a month. We had an issue with a hat, noticed it almost right when we got home, DH shrugged it off, he actually was able to exchange it this past trip. We have found the merch services to be fairly reasonable, we just never usually say the exact date we just use the phrasing "on our most recent visit"

The biggest problem we have had recently when looking for specific merchandise the cast member kept telling us to look on the Disney Parks Shop app, and walking away. Being from Canada we can't get the app, never did find my star wars tee in my size...grrr
Thanks! Yes back there for March break. Just booked this trip and having a tough time planning it out....I need more than 8 days. LOL

You can try eBay or amazon too. I got my Animal Kingdom mug online because I totally forgot while there after getting the other ones.

YAY! I can't wait to the AK, Epcot and HS! My first trip there only MK was open and I got that one! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter