Starbucks "You are Here" mugs

monkistan

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if they still carry the "You are Here" mugs at starbucks? I really need to pick up Animal Kingdom on my next trip.

I know they are in EP. I just saw them on Monday. If they have them in stock, I'm sure AK would have them.

Yes - I bought a "You are here" Magic Kingdom mug to bring home. The mug is the perfect size, and I love it! Every Starbucks we went in had them. I actually liked the colors on the just Orlando one I saw at Disney Springs, but I wanted POC on my mug!

If they are in stock they just got back in stock because for awhile it was only the orlando ones for sale.

and WOOHOO need to go get em.

I didn't check at DHS, but they had all the other 3 when I was there last week. We already have the MK one and we bought the EPCOT this time around.

Have they changed designs at all? Have them from last year, but wouldn't mind having to pick up another one :)

If you buy one make sure to look it over before you leave the shop. The one I bought at MK had a cracked handle. Needless to say, I'm very disappointed.

What?!! There's a 45th anniversary one?!! Ugh, didn't go into Starbuck's at MK on our last trip!!! Hope they still have them in August.
Yes it's a taller one. It's not like the other we are mugs. It has the 45th anniversary logo on it. I don't know how long they'll have them there.

this is GREAT news!!! thank you! my epcot and magic kingdom ones are my favorite mornin coffee mugs!

I remember seeing a post on the Disney Food Blog with pictures of them. I am digitally challenged or I would take a picture for you. They look a tad futuristic, but it is a perfect size and fit to the hand!

If you buy one make sure to look it over before you leave the shop. The one I bought at MK had a cracked handle. Needless to say, I'm very disappointed.

Contact Disney, they should make it right and ship you a new one. They did that for us with a broken s-n-p shaker and we are in Canada

I believe only the HS one changed with the removal of the sorcerer hat

Bummer - I wish I got the old one. Had it in my hands but decided to just get one (AK) on my trip, didn't think about the change....

Yep I've got all four plus the 45th anniversary one that you can get in MK.

I didn't know about that one either! Although I was there last April so it probably wasn't there yet - will look this April for any leftovers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter