• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Star Wars Half Marathon ** Check In ** January 14-17, 2016

Signed up for the RC!! First time 1/2 Marathon. Quick question, is there a way to add more items after I checked out. Bone head move only selected the RC and 1/2 pins and didnt do the pin bundle. Anyway to add the 10k pin?

You can't add it to your bundle now, but when registration opens to the general public on the 16th, if you click on the registration tab, there is a link for Commemorative Items and you can order it then. You can also wait until the expo where you'll get the AP discount, but the pins might sell out so it's a trade off. :goodvibes

Congrats on registering for your 1st 1/2! :cheer2:

There is a way to add items after the fact, I went back and added the jacket :) At the bottom of the confirmation email it says "My Events". If you click on that it will take you to your active.com page and it will have a spot that say purchase merchandise and you can go in and just add whatever merchandise you want :)

Just noticed you bottom ticker...4 days!!! Have fun! :mickeyjum:mickeyjum

Thanks Kim! 3 work days left and I can't wait!!! This is our "big" trip, aka the only one DH comes with us so we're all pretty excited!

I was able to sign up my husband for the RC and 5K and a jacket through DVC. I was only able to get the 5K for myself. I called Get Travel immediately to get myself set up for the RC through them + 7 Nights Hotel. It makes me nervous that I still haven't gotten a confirmation email nor has my credit card been charged anything.

~

Looks like I was charged overnight so at least my nervousness is gone!

Glad you got charged! That definitely will help ease the nerves! I've used GET for tickets and hotel ressies and have been very happy with them. I imagine they were slammed yesterday.

jealous of you guys with AP. Will be ready when general opens :)

Its definitely a nice perk to having an AP! If you start doing enough runs at Disneyland you might want to look into getting one :) It pays for itself after 2 trips I've found.

Waiting to sign for the 10K on the 16th!! Wish I could book a room at the DLH but can't do that yet.

Was able to get the 5K...work will just have to deal with me coming in a little late that day. :rotfl:

Waiting to sign for the 10K on the 16th!! Wish I could book a room at the DLH but can't do that yet.
I think you can book your room through Get Travel already. I saw they had their rates listed for most hotels for SW weeekend. You just reminded me that I need to email them!

There is a way to add items after the fact, I went back and added the jacket :) At the bottom of the confirmation email it says "My Events". If you click on that it will take you to your active.com page and it will have a spot that say purchase merchandise and you can go in and just add whatever merchandise you want :)

Thanks! I never noticed that before. :goodvibes

Thanks Kim! 3 work days left and I can't wait!!! This is our "big" trip, aka the only one DH comes with us so we're all pretty excited!

Fun! I know I was just there and will be back for DL, I really want to go again soon. :rotfl2:

Was able to get the 5K...work will just have to deal with me coming in a little late that day. :rotfl:

Yay! :banana: You're going to have a blast, they're so much fun!

I think you can book your room through Get Travel already. I saw they had their rates listed for most hotels for SW weeekend. You just reminded me that I need to email them!

Do you think they have military discounts?

Oh, curse you for the knowledge. I went back and ordered the pin package, then told DF about it, and she had to go back and order the jacket!

I also noticed last night that in the heat of the moment, I ordered the wrong size jacket. Does anyone know if there's a way to change it before the Expo?

Do you think they have military discounts?

I have no idea. Sorry!

Oh, curse you for the knowledge. I went back and ordered the pin package, then told DF about it, and she had to go back and order the jacket!

I also noticed last night that in the heat of the moment, I ordered the wrong size jacket. Does anyone know if there's a way to change it before the Expo?

I don't know if theres a way to change it or not. But you could always order one in the correct size and return the one thats the wrong size when you pick them up at the expo.

I don't know if theres a way to change it or not. But you could always order one in the correct size and return the one thats the wrong size when you pick them up at the expo.

I emailed runDisney, and they just replied that they can change it for me. Yay!

Congrats everybody who got in today!! :darth:

I am in for the 10k...and the 5K....I can't believe I committed to two races...this is my first one ever BTW.

You'll be fine! :goodvibes And Disney races are so much fun, you'll want to sign up for more before you finish these.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter