STAR WARS: GALACTIC STARCRUISER Official Information & Questions Thread

I dialed in at 7am eastern, and now I'm listening to a loop of music. No wait time provided, and no screener yet.

I noticed the text on the calendar page of the website changed (before it just said “check back later for booking info…”):

Interesting that the note about availability.

7D5D9472-1DD0-43AE-B74C-9AE20EF5A755.jpeg

Well, I'm through the initial screener. The second half of waiting for a Starcruiser cast member is what takes forever!
So I’m potentially in for a wait of over two hours followed by another multi hour wait. Oh, joy. Glad I have AirPods. I’ll be distracted at work today.

It's been over an hour since the lines opened and I haven't heard anything from the Dream's agent I'm working with. I'm super nervous and wish she had at least texted me to tell me she's in the queue. The friends we're traveling with had a bad experience with a travel agent in the past and were kind of iffy on using one for this.
Is it normal for a Dream's agent to not speak to you?

So the web page says call (407) 939-5209. When I got through on the reservations line, they told me the Starcruiser line is temporarily closed but to call them back directly at (407) 939-5271.

It's been over an hour since the lines opened and I haven't heard anything from the Dream's agent I'm working with. I'm super nervous and wish she had at least texted me to tell me she's in the queue. The friends we're traveling with had a bad experience with a travel agent in the past and were kind of iffy on using one for this.
Is it normal for a Dream's agent to not speak to you?

I haven’t heard anything from my Dreams agent yet this morning 😬. But it’s still early. I did check in with her yesterday and she made it seem like I’ll heard from her when it’s booked.

On Visa pre-sale day she was on the phone with reservations before 8am, but I’m guessing the line is much crazier today.

So the web page says call (407) 939-5209. When I got through on the reservations line, they told me the Starcruiser line is temporarily closed but to call them back directly at (407) 939-5271.

I called the 5271 line and it had a message about the presale being closed and hung up on me 😂.

I haven’t heard anything from my Dreams agent yet this morning 😬. But it’s still early. I did check in with her yesterday and she made it seem like I’ll heard from her when it’s booked.

On Visa pre-sale day she was on the phone with reservations before 8am, but I’m guessing the line is much crazier today.
So mine (Beth) said she had been texting me and none of them went through. Bizzarre since I did receive other texts this morning. But she was able to get our 4th choice weekend date (7/15) in a Galaxy Suite plus Captains Table for $7763 plus $126 for the dining. Add me to the list!

So mine (Beth) said she had been texting me and none of them went through. Bizzarre since I did receive other texts this morning. But she was able to get our 4th choice weekend date (7/15) in a Galaxy Suite plus Captains Table for $7763 plus $126 for the dining. Add me to the list!

Got you added!

I just heard from Beth mostly because I had my credit card number wrong! Yikes! But we got it sorted and I should be booked, I am not sure yet which of my dates, she will send details later, and then I will get on the roll call - it will be mid-late August :duck:

After waiting 2 hours to get to someone in reservations because the website wasn't updated at 7am, and that's when I called, I was told to gat back in line on a different number, 407-939-5209, which is not taking calls. The entire thing is a cluster. Really disappointed in the lack of foresight, planning, and implementation.

FYI everybody, still only through September. :sad: Someday I'll be able to book this thing!!! Good luck to everyone else today. :)

I’m still waiting to hear back from my Dreams agent. I assume she’ll email me the details once she gets everyone booked, but I don’t see a charge on my credit card yet 😬.

What a cluster indeed. i haven’t been able to get through on any number listed. How about letting people book online?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter