STAR WARS: GALACTIC STARCRUISER Official Information & Questions Thread

I heard that some people got emails yesterday with an early booking code. Is anyone not using theirs and would be willing to share?

I'm still frustrated that I couldn't book August in the Passholder and DVC early booking window!

Just doing an occasional screenshot of availability to see what it tells us, if anything, and to keep track of changes over time. Quoting a previous screenshot from 10/15. Keep in mind Disney's disclaimer about "availability is for informational purposes, only updated periodically and subject to change..."

View attachment 616486

For what it is worth... last week most of the 1st week of May was originally sold out...now appears open again.

If anyone has an early booking code they are not using, I would
I heard that some people got emails yesterday with an early booking code. Is anyone not using theirs and would be willing to share?

I'm still frustrated that I couldn't book August in the Passholder and DVC early booking window!
A kind individual checked on this for me and their code is tied to their name so can't be transferred

@mindgame no but to see the details of your actual reservation you will want MDE to verify everything after the fact and before you travel.

Once you create your MDE account you can link your Disney reservation number to your MDE account and share or link to other MDE accounts of other guests.

However you can have everyone's data, tickets, and and ADRs (dining reservations) managed by one single MDE account.

Dave

I've tried to submit a request through Dreams Unlimited but I keep getting an error once I click "submit." Can't find a phone number anywhere to call and ask. Any suggestions on how I can solve? I selected Beth based on the recommendations here, but really I'd work with anyone that is knowledgeable and book it tomorrow for us.

I've tried to submit a request through Dreams Unlimited but I keep getting an error once I click "submit." Can't find a phone number anywhere to call and ask. Any suggestions on how I can solve? I selected Beth based on the recommendations here, but really I'd work with anyone that is knowledgeable and book it tomorrow for us.
I found a link on the Dreams website, "Website Related Questions - if you have general questions, problems with the reservation forms, or are unable to login to the Client Services area, please send an email to Webmatser@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com".

I previously had this same issue. Our agent said to ensure that 3 dates are entered - even if it’s the same date if you don’t want alternates. This worked for us.

Okay, that’s multiple times being welcomed to Verizon Wireless. Or maybe just simply not going through. Or maybe just no ring or any other sound.

I'm on hold. I would suggest this number: 407-939-5209. It's specifically for Galactic Starcruiser. My hold time says more than 2 hours but we'll see. If anyone gets through before me, can you see how far out they're booking? I was told earlier this week that the calendar would be through the end of the year starting Thursday but I've got no other confirmation of that. I really don't want to wait for two hours for nothing! :(

I'm on hold. I would suggest this number: 407-939-5209. It's specifically for Galactic Starcruiser. My hold time says more than 2 hours but we'll see. If anyone gets through before me, can you see how far out they're booking? I was told earlier this week that the calendar would be through the end of the year starting Thursday but I've got no other confirmation of that. I really don't want to wait for two hours for nothing! :(
That number gives you a messaged telling you to hang up and call back later and it's for Visa pre-sale booking. Weird. I'm super nervous waiting for my agent to contact me.

And ScreenCook, if I wasn’t already on hold, I’d try that number, so thank you, and I hope others do just that. I’m on the general reservations line. I can’t help thinking everyone on that line is calling for the same reason.

Unless, of course, it’s specifically for Disney Visa cardholders.

Okay, the screener said they were booking through September 17 (??) but I had her go ahead and put me through. Maybe the actual Starcruiser booking agents will have more info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter