IzzysMom

Mouseketeer
I just had to post - today has been a great day for me at Sunshine !!:cool1:

First - I earned enough for the special Disney Gift Card. :banana:

Second - I got a paid click - it's been a while. :banana:

Third - I got the Sunshine Scratch Off on the first time. :banana:

And finally - I completed a survey. :banana:

Yeah for Me!!! :cool1:

I love sunshinerewards....I just cashed out for another $50 disney gift card, which means I think I've got $200 saved up for my cruise in September....Thanks Tricia!!!!!!!! :):):) and I made supermember status last quarter, and am well on my way to making it again this quarter....

I'm having a sunny Sunshine Rewards day too!! I did a few trials this past week & they all credited today! That put me over the $45 mark so I quickly ordered my $50 Disney Gift Cert!! Woo hoo!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I love Sunshine Rewards! Thanks Tricia! Great site!!

I just found out I won the last scavenger hunt! I was off work yesterday because of the snow and didn't even go online until today!! What a way to start the week - I'm sooooo excited!!:cool1:

Yeah for everyone!! Congratulations on winning the scavenger hunt!! I just cancelled Bob Greene's best life and it only took me three (yes that's right 3 minutes)!! :banana: :banana:

I'm going to try and cancel Men's Health next. Wish me luck!! pixiedust:

YAHHH for you!!!:cheer2:

I am really getting addicted to SR!
I am almost ready to start doing the paid trials etc. Only problem is that I am horrible at remember to cancel stuff. :sad2: But I have almost gotten up the nerve to do it. almost!
I would really like to get my balance up quick so I can take advantage of the extra Disney cash out bonus.

YAHHH for you!!!:cheer2:

I am really getting addicted to SR!
I am almost ready to start doing the paid trials etc. Only problem is that I am horrible at remember to cancel stuff. :sad2: But I have almost gotten up the nerve to do it. almost!
I would really like to get my balance up quick so I can take advantage of the extra Disney cash out bonus.

I recommend writing on a calendar when to cancel stuff. That's how I keep track. :)

Yup! I keep a little "log book" of all of my SR offers. I put when I did it, the name, how many credits, when it needs to be cancelled by and the cancellation info. Once I have cancelled I also add the date next to it and the confirmation # if there is one. :)

I've had good luck with this system... go to the terms, and cut and paste the cxl directions. Send an email to myself at my regular address with the subject line "cancel xyz offer by date".

Add to the body the credits due and anything else. It's a constant reminder to keep checking for the credits, and then I have the info on how to cxl right there. After doing so I will add that info and send it back to myself and file in my sunshine email folder. Not too scientific but it works for me.

Yeah for everyone!! Congratulations on winning the scavenger hunt!! I just cancelled Bob Greene's best life and it only took me three (yes that's right 3 minutes)!! :banana: :banana:

I'm going to try and cancel Men's Health next. Wish me luck!! pixiedust:

Cancelled Bob Greene today myself - very easy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter