SR: For Anyone Who's Done Cinema Now

Signed up on 1/30 and still no credit :( Put in a trouble ticket yesterday since most seemed to get their credit within a few days..... Still hoping to get the credit since, of course, I already had to cancel this.

I had to cancel before i got credit.. how long should i wait until i put in a ticket? I ordered back on 1/30 and had to cancel yesterday.

I had to cancel before i got credit.. how long should i wait until i put in a ticket? I ordered back on 1/30 and had to cancel yesterday.

I would put in the trouble ticket now especially since that was a week ago and some people are getting the credit an average of 4 days later.

Just a heads up, i put in the trouble ticket, and Tricia told me that cinema now hadnt credited her for it and since i had cancelled she couldnt file a dispute with them.She did credit me 2.00 for my time which is amazing and unexpected.
So if you dont see credit by day 4 i'd go ahead and file and not wait.
ANd thanks so much Tricia for giving me partial credit!Youre a class act!

Just a heads up, i put in the trouble ticket, and Tricia told me that cinema now hadnt credited her for it and since i had cancelled she couldnt file a dispute with them.She did credit me 2.00 for my time which is amazing and unexpected.
So if you dont see credit by day 4 i'd go ahead and file and not wait.
ANd thanks so much Tricia for giving me partial credit!Youre a class act!

Same thing happened to me! Thanks Trish!! :thumbsup2

How long did it take to get your email confirmation? Usually I get an email within minutes of signing up. Nothing yet....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter