SR: For Anyone Who's Done Cinema Now

I went to my Account & it had my information (name, address, type of subscription) & on the right side in the section of what type of subscription I had there was a button that said "Cancel."

I went to my Account & it had my information (name, address, type of subscription) & on the right side in the section of what type of subscription I had there was a button that said "Cancel."

Thanks Jen - apparently I haven't had enough coffee this morning. I was at the Cinema Talent site - sheese! :upsidedow

Thanks for the help haha:rolleyes1

Okay, now that I know you can cancel online I am going to do this one. I try not to do any offers with a credit card but this one sounds easy enough. Hope I get credit though. :) Thanks for all the info SR users!!!

Okay, now that I know you can cancel online I am going to do this one. I try not to do any offers with a credit card but this one sounds easy enough. Hope I get credit though. :) Thanks for all the info SR users!!!

Me too... I just did this one this morning.

Hey Wilsonfamily and 3dog2kidmom

Did you guys get credit from this on Sunshine yet? I'm waiting signed up on the 27th.

Nope, no credit yet. But I have got credit on two others I did the same day. Wonder if this one is giving Sunshinegirl some hard times. I have already canceled the other two online so just need this one to credit so I can do cancel this one online as well. :)

I signed up on the 19th and still no credit. I had to cancel, so I don't know if I'm out of luck. I hope not.

My cinemaNow credit came through today!! So I got the credit for four signups and pending credit for two purchases in today. great day. Thanks to Sunshinegirl's hard work!! Thanks SR

Mine came through yesterday too - only a day or so after I signed up and I easily canceled online. One of the best offers yet! pixiedust:

I signed up on Monday - no credit yet! I will need to cancel soon so I hope the credit comes through!

I did this offer on the 3rd so only 2 days ago. Hope to see the credit by friday the 9th as thats when I need to cancel . Either way I have to cancel then .

Sarah M

I just signed up yesterday! Of course I have rec'd credit yet but hopefully I will soon! I see no reason why I wouldn't I signed up through the link on SR and even verified that it said SR on the bottom as the page was loading!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter