***Spring/Easter Exchange Sent & Recieved***COMPLETED

Ready to go on Moday, but I think is Holiday, we went to mail on Sat and they were closed.

Hi all,

I just checked my DC for my missing package and it says that it was delivered yesterday. So, my recipient should receive it today.:cool1: Hope that they like it. Can't wait to get home tonight and hear of the arrivals.

Jenny

Just stopped at the PO and dropped my package... apologies for the delay - this ice storm has really messed up all of my plans. The package is headed for Georgia and was sent Priority Mail with DC!

Thanks.

Missy

Mine went out at 8:30 am, 2 day priority. It's not going far, so it should make it there soon.

:flower3:

I recieved my exchange today!!

Thanks go to cap'njacksgirl18!!! What a wonderful package!!
Here's what I got:
4 pretty tulip placemats
2 pot holders and dish towel with tulips set
spring door hanger, very cute DD8 stole this already!
adorable stuffed white and pink bunny
pack of easter paper plates
pack of easter napkins
10 pocket packs of tissues with pretty flowers on them
umbrella sticky pad with matching pen
floral print travel size emery boards
pack of dum dum gumpops
pink ice cream scoop
peter rabbit notebook
2 Hershey marshmallow eggs
petite egg pan...this is so cool! I can't wait to make little egg cakes

Thanks so much!!! I love everything!!!
Kimba

I will mail out my exchange tomorrow. I've already contacted my exchange partner with the details and an apology for being late.
Kimba

I recieved my exchange today!!

Thanks go to cap'njacksgirl18!!! What a wonderful package!!
Here's what I got:
4 pretty tulip placemats
2 pot holders and dish towel with tulips set
spring door hanger, very cute DD8 stole this already!
adorable stuffed white and pink bunny
pack of easter paper plates
pack of easter napkins
10 pocket packs of tissues with pretty flowers on them
umbrella sticky pad with matching pen
floral print travel size emery boards
pack of dum dum gumpops
pink ice cream scoop
peter rabbit notebook
2 Hershey marshmallow eggs
petite egg pan...this is so cool! I can't wait to make little egg cakes

Thanks so much!!! I love everything!!!
Kimba

Glad you like it!:banana: Your daughter sounds like me :rotfl: everytime mom gets something really cool I try to snag it:rolleyes1 lol.

I had recieved one of my exchanges today from-Kim.
Included were-
*2 pairs of ankle socks
*Magical Fireworks Pin-:) my daughter and I will put this on our landyard for our collection.
*Snowman plate
*Tissue cover
*Two tulip votive candle holders with candles
*Decorative chick decoration-This is very cute.
*Nestle Crunch Stixx-YUM
*Flower pen
*Flower pot notepad
*2 Yankee Candle chocolate chip votives
*Spring tissues
*Container of Ferrero Rocher-YUM

Thank you very much for the yummy exchange Kim :).

Just wanted to confirm that I did get our packages to the post office this evening after work - barely. Postmaster was getting ready to leave, but she took them! :thumbsup2

Thank you Jennifer, I had recieved my exchange today-
Included were-
*Christmas Value Pack rubber sstamps with 8 stamps, 2 ink pads, and 3 coloring pencils-:cool1:
*Easter Bunny oven mitt, kitchen towel, and pot holder
*A bag of yummy goodies-my daughter said that we can have it for dessert :lmao: .
*A cute bunny plush
*Easter notepad
*Dog notepad
*Cat notepad
*Ferrero Rocher-YUM
*Winnie the Pooh and Friends magic towel
*Letter P notecards
*Yankee Candle island spa votive
*Yankee Candle vanilla lime votive

Thank you for a great exchange Jenny.
I will also be thinking of you during Christmas in July and during the Christmas season :). :santa:

Thank you Jennifer, I had recieved my exchange today-
Included were-
*Christmas Value Pack rubber sstamps with 8 stamps, 2 ink pads, and 3 coloring pencils-:cool1:
*Easter Bunny oven mitt, kitchen towel, and pot holder
*A bag of yummy goodies-my daughter said that we can have it for dessert :lmao: .
*A cute bunny plush
*Easter notepad
*Dog notepad
*Cat notepad
*Ferrero Rocher-YUM
*Winnie the Pooh and Friends magic towel
*Letter P notecards
*Yankee Candle island spa votive
*Yankee Candle vanilla lime votive

Thank you for a great exchange Jenny.
I will also be thinking of you during Christmas in July and during the Christmas season :). :santa:

You are welcome Patsy! Just to let you know that the dog/cat notepads should be sticky (Post-It) pads. Glad that you like everything.
Jenny

I sent mine Sat and it was recieved yesterday at 11am in Wellesley MA so just waiting for a note to be posted. My package has not arrived and no one has contacted me.

I received my package this morning...rather mysteriously, since it was there at 8 am, but nothing was there last night.....and my useless "guard dog" didn't even bother to wake up! (sleeping in DS6's bed again...)

BUT....it was from Alissa (mickeymomma) who sent

-An Easter egg plate with really cute S&P shakers--which I collect!

-A door hanger that looks like a stitched sampler and says Welcome with 2 stuffed bunnies and a chick at the top--looks like they're peeping over. Really cute! ALready on the door

-CANDY yum

-Princess pen that changes ink color, which DS6 is really intrigued with, but since it's a "girl" pen, he was trying to play with it without DS10 and DS11 seeeing, so they don't make fun of him! :rotfl:

THANK YOU! so much
:yay:

I received my package this morning...rather mysteriously, since it was there at 8 am, but nothing was there last night.....and my useless "guard dog" didn't even bother to wake up! (sleeping in DS6's bed again...)

BUT....it was from Alissa (mickeymomma) who sent

-An Easter egg plate with really cute S&P shakers--which I collect!

-A door hanger that looks like a stitched sampler and says Welcome with 2 stuffed bunnies and a chick at the top--looks like they're peeping over. Really cute! ALready on the door

-CANDY yum

-Princess pen that changes ink color, which DS6 is really intrigued with, but since it's a "girl" pen, he was trying to play with it without DS10 and DS11 seeeing, so they don't make fun of him! :rotfl:

THANK YOU! so much
:yay:

I am glad you liked it all. When I put the pen in, I was thinking more that it was for you - something a little girly since you have a house full of boys, LOL!

Glad to know you collect salt and pepper shakers (didn't know that). I just thought that the set was cute.

Sneaky, sneaky postman! Maybe after all the plow trucks over the past week, your dog was just used to lots of extra noise.

Thankfully it is finally warming up though. We are having a TON of melting today - hoping you are having the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter