***Spring/Easter Exchange Sent & Recieved***COMPLETED

Hi everyone I am back :).
We had gone to Las Vegas and made a stop in Honolulu. It was a very tiring and busy vacation. We had visited with many family and friends and I found some cute Easter items, but I had already sent out my exchanges.

Arrived today, Thursday! :thumbsup2 Thank you Patsy! I was really feeling Springtime warmth :flower3: and SUNSHINE when I opened your package, despite our WARM 20º today! BRRRR.... it's COLD here!

Anyway, Patsy sent me a really CUTE card! As well as...

a pineapple and fruit covered YC candle topper!
a SPRING photo frame,
a cute pair of pink polka-dot socks,
an adorable, tiny bunny candle holder with candle!
a set of 2 mosaic candle holders with tea lights (votive size tho, for future use!)
Bear salt & pepper shakers (I'm thinking Super Bowl here??? Chicago Bears!!!!:cheer2: :thumbsup2 :cool1: ) Thanks!!!!!!!!!! ;)
a really pretty windchime!! I have never had one and this one sounds soooo pretty, I wanted to hang it ASAP but, then I remembered it was soooo cold outside! BRRRRRR Spring soon, I hope!! :goodvibes
And, some yummies - a really pretty egg-shaped container with Reese's PB cups inside!! One of my FAVES!!! (that I shouldn't eat but, they are the mini cups so, I can count the points! :thumbsup2 )

Patsy, thanks for the GREAT Easter/Spring warmth today!! :flower3: Love it all!!

You're welcome :).

Harry & David's has their Spring/Easter candy and goodies in store now if people are still looking for treats to give in this exchange :)
And my exchange will be going out tomorrow. I just have to buy a shipping box and arrange my "presentation", lol! :wizard:

Just wanted to post that I will be sending my exchange out on Saturday - I'm waiting until after Valentines - maybe I'll be more successful - as I haven't had much luck finding very much as of yet.

Just wanted to post that I will be sending my exchange out on Saturday - I'm waiting until after Valentines - maybe I'll be more successful - as I haven't had much luck finding very much as of yet.

No problem since that is the send by date.
Just remember to post here once you have sent off your exchange :).

I had most of my package ready to go, but found one store that has Easter candy out! Kmart of all places, is the only store (including the mall) around here that has it already.

I will mail mine out as soon as I can get out of the house. WHat a weird storm! All hail.....but like a bad rain storm! It hasn't stopped since last night.

My package is just about ready. Still all Valentines stuff in the stores, although I noticed them setting up for the Easter/Spring things a few days ago. I have 1 or 2 more little things to pick up and then my package will go out on Friday.

We are getting the storm now too, like pennst8r mentioned. We are getting freezing rain. Very strange storm. It has been icing/raining/snowing (not sure what to call it) all day. Still not sure how it will work when I get out to pick up DS from school.

We are getting hit by that stupid storm too. I have to go food shopping tomorrow so I will try Kmart then. Hopefully someone will have something!! It seems like every other Holiday got started at least 2 months early! Go figure:confused3

I'll post when I have success!!

Kimba

Mine has been shipped out...She can expect to receive it on Tuesday or so! I did however forget to include a note saying who I am so I will put a postcard in the mail as my note, lol! :flower3:

Harry & David's has their Spring/Easter candy and goodies in store now if people are still looking for treats to give in this exchange :)
And my exchange will be going out tomorrow. I just have to buy a shipping box and arrange my "presentation", lol! :wizard:
I never realized they had a store. I have only seen the catalog.

I never realized they had a store. I have only seen the catalog.

Yes, that was how I first learned of them, too. Then when we moved here to Colorado I saw my first brick and mortar store for Harry & Davids! :woohoo:

I looked on the website (HarryAndDavids.com) and it looks like in MA there are two locations in Wrentham and Lee, both at outlet centers I think. Just FYI :goodvibes

Woo Hoo!!:cool1: :banana:
I found stuff! I found Stuff!!!

I'll be packing it up tonight or tomorrow and mail tomorrow or Saturday!

I'll post when I do!

Kimba

Yes, that was how I first learned of them, too. Then when we moved here to Colorado I saw my first brick and mortar store for Harry & Davids! :woohoo:

I looked on the website (HarryAndDavids.com) and it looks like in MA there are two locations in Wrentham and Lee, both at outlet centers I think. Just FYI :goodvibes

Wrentham is about an hour away and I have no idea where Lee might be but thanks for the info.

Slight complication. I tried to get out this morning to take DS to school and was going to run some errands including dropping off my Exchange at the Post Office. Well, I didn't move my car yesterday and I guess things froze over because it looks like now I am on a sheet of ice. So far, I cannot move it even with my neighbor's help.

We are going to try again this afternoon to get out, but it looks like I am not going anywhere today. I ended up walking DS to school today which was a nightmare since DD has to ride in her stroller since she is so little.

Long story short - if I can get out today, I will go to the Post Office. If I can't then I will do my best to get there Saturday. Maybe my neighbor can drop it off for me if I am still stuck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter