Spring Break TR. April 1st---7th

Sat. April 2nd----- First day and MM day. We got in line just a couple minutes before 7am, I was really hoping to get there earlier, but it didn't work out. We still did well with only a couple people ahead of us. So we went to PP first, then Toad, Dumbo, Matterhorn and then Nemo for the first time. I really didn't want to ride Nemo ( Claustrophobic ) but I actually really liked it. It might of helped that I was the last person on.:thumbsup2 Thanks to dd we finally rode it and all of us liked it! From there we did Space and got fastpasses throughout the day. It was very busy this time we went, but I knew what to expect by reading the Dis boards. Last time we went to disneyland was 3 yrs. ago the same week, but the mornings were a little rainy and everything was walk on.:)

DSCN0111.jpg

DSCN0102.jpg
I'm trying to make the pictures smaller.
DSCN0103.jpg
How do you get more than one picture in your post? And how do you make the pictures smaller? Anybody know?:confused3

You need to do it before putting them on the DIS. Like on the image hosting site, or on your computer.

To get a lot on one page just paste them in one over the there.

Picture
Text
Picture
Text
Picture
Picture
Text....

The next day we went to CA and then hopped back and forth the rest of the trip. We had 5 day passes, but were there 4 and half. One afternoon we got together with dh's db and sil and went to the beach. Anyway here's a couple pictures with characters. My favorite is Goofy! I love Goofy!:love: I just wish my dd was in the picture with us, but she took the picture.
DSCN0197-1.jpg
DSCN0198-1.jpg

Thanks so much Candymouse for your report and your pics!!:worship:
We are booked in at the Park Vue in a bunkbed room for our trip in July and I love being able to see pics of it before hand! How was the social hour food and how was the pool? It seems a little on the small side - it may get very busy in July!!
Love the new Disneyland entry sign, it wasn't there the last time we were and I think it is very fitting! I love a little nostalgia!!:hippie:

Thanks so much Candymouse for your report and your pics!!:worship:
We are booked in at the Park Vue in a bunkbed room for our trip in July and I love being able to see pics of it before hand! How was the social hour food and how was the pool? It seems a little on the small side - it may get very busy in July!!
Love the new Disneyland entry sign, it wasn't there the last time we were and I think it is very fitting! I love a little nostalgia!!:hippie:

Your welcome! I'm glad you like the pics of the room. The social hour was pretty good if you don't mind a lighter dinner. For us it was enough. They had things like nachos one night mini chicken sliders another and they always had soup and salad and some kind of fruit or jello. The pool wasn't too bad, the first night we got there around 5-6 and there wasn't anybody in the pool. Another day we went mid-day around 2 and there were a few more people. Overall we really liked staying there.:thumbsup2

Went to see bugs life and then ran into stitch. Kids didn't want there pictures taken much, so dh and I got ours taken with stitch.
DSCN0268-1.jpg
DSCN0270-1.jpg
DSCN0273-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter