• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spring Break Survival Thread

It's mostly been in the late 60's from what I've noticed the last couple weeks. We had a bit of rain last week but it seems to be getting more springy and less winterish. When we were at Disneyland Sunday there was a flock of baby ducks running around in the grass in front of the castle. I'd say that's a good sign weatherwise.

Exciting! Hopefully the weather will be nice!

got to be better than what we are having today...very windy and LOTS of rain! I'm happy with 60's in DL!

and we get to do the single digit dance today

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

We are leaving on Friday March 22nd for 5 fun-filled days! Staying at Paradise Pier for two nights, then Fairfield Inn:thumbsup2

We are two days away from leaving for our road trip, and five days from our first day in DL! :cool1: We are only going to be in the parks a day and a half though, which is making me really worried :scared:

:cool1: maybe we will run into each other!

I just finished my TR from our dance trip if anyone wants to check it out...link in my signature..

Oh my goodness, I LOVED your TR!!! :upsidedow Thanks so much for sharing it, it's gotten me so excited about our trip! I had no idea of all the rest of the amazing and impactful experiences you have going on in your life - you are truly a strong and beautiful person! Thank you so much for sharing your story! :flower3:

Oh my goodness, I LOVED your TR!!! :upsidedow Thanks so much for sharing it, it's gotten me so excited about our trip! I had no idea of all the rest of the amazing and impactful experiences you have going on in your life - you are truly a strong and beautiful person! Thank you so much for sharing your story! :flower3:

thanks for taking a look! and for your very kind words :goodvibes:goodvibes

I cat believe how close its getting - almost here! The weather is looking cool, not sure if we'll get much pool time, but who really cares we'll be at DLR!!!!!

My first post to this thread. Our family leaves on Monday, 4/1! DH and I visited as youngsters over 30 years ago. I still have my ears!!:earsgirl: This will be DS (10 years old) first trip. Tonight at dinner, we were dreaming out loud about "what will we be doing this day next week at exactly this time?". :chat:

We fly PDX to LAX, take the shuttle and are staying at the Fairfield Inn. Our trip is from 4/1 to 4/5. We are prepared for busy crowds, but a dear friend shared a helpful/kind observation - he said when he visited Disneyland with his family, it was really busy, but he doesn't remember the crowds, he remembers the magic and the special time with his family.:grouphug:

I have read books, on-line resources and bought a touring plans subscription. We want to be prepared, but expect to "wing" it a bit as necessary. We don't have any dinner reservations. We plan to arrive at the park early, rest/swim/etc. at the motel in the afternoon and return for the evening.

Any suggestions for which park-which day for Magic Morning is appreciated!

Thanks!!!

My first post to this thread. Our family leaves on Monday, 4/1! DH and I visited as youngsters over 30 years ago. I still have my ears!!:earsgirl: This will be DS (10 years old) first trip. Tonight at dinner, we were dreaming out loud about "what will we be doing this day next week at exactly this time?". :chat:

We fly PDX to LAX, take the shuttle and are staying at the Fairfield Inn. Our trip is from 4/1 to 4/5. We are prepared for busy crowds, but a dear friend shared a helpful/kind observation - he said when he visited Disneyland with his family, it was really busy, but he doesn't remember the crowds, he remembers the magic and the special time with his family.:grouphug:

I have read books, on-line resources and bought a touring plans subscription. We want to be prepared, but expect to "wing" it a bit as necessary. We don't have any dinner reservations. We plan to arrive at the park early, rest/swim/etc. at the motel in the afternoon and return for the evening.

Any suggestions for which park-which day for Magic Morning is appreciated!

Thanks!!!

Welcome! I'll add you to the first page. Unfortunately this is my first trip, so I'll have to leave good advice to the veterans :goodvibes

Getting closer for us too!!!! :cheer2:We are already very excited! I am wondering what the weather will be like at the end of April. I hope for some nice, warm weather.

pnwsurfer, when you come back please post about your experience. We will be staying at the same hotel, so I would appreciate any tips you will have to share!

Counting days!!! pixiedust:

2 weeks for us!! Crazy to think we won't even have landed for another hour and half at this time, blegh. I keep wanting to start packing but it's just too early!

The only thing left to do is book the airport shuttle - I'm leaning towards Super Shuttle but I just don't know! any recommendations?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter