Spray Tanning Before Cruise

I have never used the extender. But have done the versa tan before all three of our cruises. I just always feel better with a little color on my white legs. I love the way it turns out and color has been great. Yes, it fades. But for the life of your cruise, it will look great. The extender lotion sounds great. Might have it try it in June. Have a fabulous time.

How often did you do the Versa tan? The place I went to had a special....if you were a new customer, you could purchase two sprays for $26, so I have one left. I could go again tomorrow, but would that be a good idea? When I looked online, it sounded like they say to repeat it in one to two days, but the gal I asked at the place didn't think it would do anything if I repeated it again tomorrow. I should probably be happy with the one I have. Knowing my luck, I'd for sure look like I spray tanned if I did it one more time that soon.:rotfl: Any advice for that? Thanks!

Susan

I should correct my previous post. Online it didn't say that you SHOULD repeat it in one to two days. It said that you could. I'd love to do it again if I knew it would look good but don't want to mess it up either. Any tips on this would be GREATLY appreciated. While I should be packing like a crazy woman tomorrow night, I've scheduled a highlight and haircut. Why not do a spray tan too?:rotfl2:

Susan

I got a special too the last time I got a tan. Still have that one left. I have never done one right after the other so I'm not sure what it would do. I have always tanned the night before we fly out. And then I always have pretty good color right through the end of our cruise week.

disneypoor said:
I should correct my previous post. Online it didn't say that you SHOULD repeat it in one to two days. It said that you could. I'd love to do it again if I knew it would look good but don't want to mess it up either. Any tips on this would be GREATLY appreciated. While I should be packing like a crazy woman tomorrow night, I've scheduled a highlight and haircut. Why not do a spray tan too?:rotfl2:

Susan

I'm glad it worked out for you. I have done the mystic as well. It's nice to have a little something.

By the way, was anyone thinking of Ross in that Friends episode?

I've gotten dozens of spray tans, all by professional airbrushers who come to my home. (I have a 3 yr old so using a mobile service is wonderful, otherwise I'd have to arrange babysitting just to get a spray tan). My tans always come out looking great and not orange. If you come out orange, you went to a poor place!

I will Absolutely be spray tanning before our cruise, no doubt about it! Have fun!

Heyriddle said:
I'm glad it worked out for you. I have done the mystic as well. It's nice to have a little something.

By the way, was anyone thinking of Ross in that Friends episode?

Totally thought of Ross! My husband thought about doing it and I couldn't quit laughing! I envisioned him having a Ross experience. :)

Susan

We leave Friday for a cruise on Saturday. Anyhow, I was just wondering how many of you have spray tanned before your cruise? I've had several cancerous moles removed in my short 42 years of life (and most were in my early 30s), so tanning in the tanning bed just isn't an option for me. I'd like to have a little bit of color though, and spray tanning seems like a pretty harmless thing to do.

I just wondered if you've had it done what your experiences were? Were you orange? Was it obvious you had it done? Or did you love it? I'd love to hear from you because I certainly don't want to show up and have everyone on our cruise know I spray tanned!:rotfl: TIA!

Susan

I always spray tan before I go on any vacation including cruises!! I would recommend you go to someone who does it by hand rather then a booth that way they can control the amount of color. The colors now a days are soooo much better then they use to be.

A good, thorough exfoliation prior to spray tanning, will go a long way as far as how well and even your finished product looks.

Additionally, I believe you get far superior results from an experienced technician than a machine.

Finally, Moisturize! Moisturize! Moisturize! (Minimizes flaking and it makes it last longer)

:-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter