Spoodles???

diswiththree

Mouseketeer
We will be at DisneyWorld 7/29-8/5. We made our dining reservations exactly 90 days in advance....spent a lot of time planning everything out. We are staying at the Beach Club, arriving late afternoon on 7/29. I made reservations at Spoodles that night figuring it would be convenient to then go on to one of the parks. Now I read the updates on this site and see that Spoodles will only be offering a dinner buffet during that time. I wish they would have told me that when I made the reservation. Does anyone know anything about this buffet? And can anyone make a different suggestion for where we can eat (3 adults/3 kids) now that it's probably going to be difficult to make a reservation elsewhere? Bummer.

Spoodles was one of our favorites and are disappointed it won't be same as usual when we visit 8/2-8/7. But, lots of good dining options abound in the crescent lake area.

I'd say take a peak at this link to see if anything else fits your needs.

http://allears.net/btp/brdeat.htm

Of course, Epcot has tons of options too and it is only a 3 minute walk from BC.

A little off topic here, but if you are arriving at WDW in the late afternoon, you may well be too tired to go out to dinner and then on to a park after dinner. It takes time to check in, unpack and settle in before your dinner ADR's. We always find travel day to be very tiring. We also prefer a relatively early night so we can start our vacation bright and early and rested on our first full day.
JMO.

If you want to eat at Boardwalk and cannot get an ADR you could always try the ESPN club, they don't take reservations so you will be able to get in, although no clue about how long the wait will be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter