Sponsorship Of Annual Passports

Sorrry, just a gentle bump for anybody who could sponsor us on 14th April. Thank you for any help in advance :)

we are there 30th may - 3rd of june if anyone could sponsor us that would be great, its for 3 passes.

how long do you need to hold a pass before you can sponsor. once we have ours il happily sponsor someone arriving after us, if thats allowed.

thanks sian

Hi, we will be there 14th April for our daughter's 16th birthday. I would really appreciate if you could sponsor 4 passports. Thank you :)

Hi Bambi,

Sorry I didn't reply earlier, away with work last week, no Disney!
I've send you a PM as we'd love to sponsor you on the 14th April.

Also anyone else who would like to be sponsored between the 12th and the 16th April - we can sponsor 9 people in total, 5 after Bambi's 4.

Thanks,

Will be in DLRP from 31st March and looking for a sponsor of 5 people.

We can sponsor you, there's 2 of us so not sure if we can do all 5(don't know how it works other than we have to be there at the time you buy it.

:cool1:

Hi we will be there from March 28th until April 7th and ve 6 annual passes so we could sponsor people if they need that.
chrissy

Hi to everyone, thanks for the information I have found here. If anyone would like to be sponsored for their APs on the 22nd, 23rd and 24th of March we would be happy to meet them there. We can sponser 12 people (four of us have Dream passes, hope that is right).

If you contact us we can give you our mobile numbers so we can meet up.

Hi

We can sponsor 12 people between march 28th and april 7th, if anyone would like to meet up just let me know.

July 14th Bastille day if anyone was there that could help sponsor me would be great thanks .... we need 4 Ap's thanks in advance if you can help:thumbsup2

Hi mickeymousepal, we're there on that date and can sponser up to 15 people so woud be happy to meet up with you then. I have sent you a pm with contact, if you don't receive it please pm me.

Exciting isn't it?!

Hi, we will be in the parks 12th to 19th August and can sponsor up to 12 people. I'll post again nearer the time, but if you need sponsorship please drop me a pm. Thank you :)

just wanted to bump this thread up, were still looking for someone to sponsor us on 30th may.

thanks sian

We're looking for a sponsor! We'll be there on the 24th of August. There's 2 of us.

Feel free to PM me.

hi disneyprincess 85, we would be interested in you sponsoring us. we will arrive on sunday 30th. could we arrange that?

sian

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter