Sponsorship Of Annual Passports

Hello everyone!
We are be able to sponsor up to 6 persons.
We will be visiting Disneyland Paris on the 30th and 31st of December 2015.
Please let us know if we can help by providing a 10% discount on your Annual Passport through the sponsorship (Parrainage).
With kind regards

Just a reminder that we will be in DLP from 19 to 23 December and can sponsor up to 9 people.

We speak English, German, French and a little bit of Italian.

Hello everyone and happy 2016! I can sponsor 3 people until 31 of this month. I speak Spanish, English and Italian. I don't have problems with dates, I live in Paris. My passport is DREAMS.

I will be waiting for you! Happy Disney!

Hi All--we can sponsor (up to 9 people)

March 20 to 27 (week leading up to Easter--including Easter Sunday)

and

May 5 to 8

We speak English and German and limited Spanish

Hi,

We will be able to sponsor up to six people from 18th March until 23rd March if anyone needs it.

Bren.

Hi
We will be in DLP from 6th - 10th April if anyone would like me to sponsor them for an annual pass please PM me.

Hi all--just back to repeat that our family wiil be at DLP and able to sponsor starting this coming Sunday and through Easter Sunday---PM me f you need/want a sponsor.

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that we will be in DLP 25 thru 28 March (both dates inclusive)
In case you need a sponsor ... we're only a PM away :-)

Arie

Hi everyone, we will be in DLP from 4th-8th april if anyone is looking for a sponsor :)

Hello - my eldest is visiting DLRP in June with her friend, and they want to buy the Dream annual pass. From reading the most recent posts in this thread, does Pass sponsorship now have to be in person (on site), or can it still be arranged with other members before the visit? My daughter has asked me to look into it for her. I had someone sponsor my from this forum around 5 years ago, and this was done by post before we travelled, but the rules may have since changed. Sorry the novice question. Thank you, Andrew.

Hello - my eldest is visiting DLRP in June with her friend, and they want to buy the Dream annual pass. From reading the most recent posts in this thread, does Pass sponsorship now have to be in person (on site), or can it still be arranged with other members before the visit? My daughter has asked me to look into it for her. I had someone sponsor my from this forum around 5 years ago, and this was done by post before we travelled, but the rules may have since changed. Sorry the novice question. Thank you, Andrew.

Yes, nowadays the sponsor has to be present when the annual passes are purchased.

Corinna

Hi, we'll be in DLP on the afternoon of 1 June to the morning of 4 June. We can sponsor up to 9 people. Please respond to this thread or "start a conversation" to message me if you are interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!