Sponsorship Of Annual Passports

Hi addverbaan we will be there on the 11th of October, there would be 4 of us if you would be available to sponsor us? :)

Hi Laura :) I sent you a pm and yes we would love to sponsor the 4 of you:goodvibes:goodvibes We will be in the parks from emh till closing and anytime will be fine:goodvibes:goodvibes
Amanda

Hi Laura :) I sent you a pm and yes we would love to sponsor the 4 of you:goodvibes:goodvibes We will be in the parks from emh till closing and anytime will be fine:goodvibes:goodvibes
Amanda

Hi Amanda thats great thanks, Ive only just registered so dont have enough posts to reply to your private message. Could you message me your email, so could contact you that way?

We will be in Disneyland Paris between Sunday 19th and Friday 24th October if anyone needs sponsorship for the 10% discount on AP.

Feel free to PM me so we can work out the details.

We will be in DLP between the 30th October & the 2nd November if anyone wants sponsoring we can sponsor 6 people please message me thanks
Lorna

We will be in Disneyland Paris from Tuesday 28th October until Saturday 1st November if anyone needs sponsorship, we can sponsor 4 people. Just send me message. Bren. :):):)

Hi,
Just to say I can sponsor 3 people 6th - 10th October, or two people 1st - 3rd December. On arrival day I am usually there between 10.30 and 11.00.

Hi Figgygirl

My DD and I arrive on 9 October. Are you still available to sponsor us? :)

Hi ArdyG,

Yes I can sponsor you both. Can you send me a private message so we can exchange phone numbers, and what time you expect to arrive?
If I can find a 3rd person to sponsor during 6th - 10th it would be great! I am returning in December, but the current sponsorship time period ends on 12th November.

X

I will be at DLP from the afternoon of Sunday 14th December, to the afternoon of Wednesday 17th December, and can sponsor up to 6 new AP purchases.

Just giving myself a bump:goodvibes

We will be in Disney 11th and 12th of october and again 19th-23rd october and can still sponsor either 5 people on the 11/12th or 6 people on during 19th-23rd november

If we can help each other just give me a shout:thumbsup2

Amanda

We will be in Disneyland from 4-5 October and from 30 October - 1 November. We can sponsor up to 12 persons, so don't hesitate to contact us! :)

we are planning to buy 3 x Annual Passes on Sunday 28th Dec 2014, we will probably arrive at the parks at about 4 pm, if anyone can sponsor us we would be very grateful
thank you

Hi!

I will be at Disneyland Paris on October 24th for a day, and also between October 30th and November 3rd for five days.

I can sponsor up to 6 people, so if you want to buy an Annual Passport, just send me a PM!

- DLRPWonders

Hi, just wondered if anyone at dip on 26 October, I am looking for someone that can sponsor 4 of us.

Thank you

Hi I am in Disneyland paris on 27th October and will be looking to get 4Ap if anybody is available to sponsor thanks

Hi all ... We will be at DLP between dec20 th - 23 rd and will be able to sponsor 5 people .. If that's of any help then give me a shout xx

we are at disneyland paris can any one sponsor 2 of us as well this saturday 11 oct and 2 more on the 15 oct
many thanks Terry

Just giving myself a bump:goodvibes

We will be in Disney 11th and 12th of october and again 19th-23rd october and can still sponsor either 5 people on the 11/12th or 6 people on during 19th-23rd november

If we can help each other just give me a shout:thumbsup2

Amanda

HI Iam after a sponsor for 2 AP on 11 oct any chance you could sponsor us .
many thanks Terry

Hi ArdyG,

Yes I can sponsor you both. Can you send me a private message so we can exchange phone numbers, and what time you expect to arrive?
If I can find a 3rd person to sponsor during 6th - 10th it would be great! I am returning in December, but the current sponsorship time period ends on 12th November.

X
Hi Figgygirl

Sorry about the late response. I've just PMed you.

Cheers
Areta

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter