Sponsorship Of Annual Passports

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by littlelizzie, May 5, 2006.

1. KirstyLilian

KirstyLilian Earning My Ears

Hello,
    We're going to be in Paris from 24th-30th of June, and can sponsor 6 people if anyone is going then!
    Kirsty x

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lojo

lojo Mouseketeer

Just bumping this to add that we will be arriving on the evening of 9th May and as the parks are open later than normal, this might suit someone needing sponsorship that day.

4. Aurynn

Aurynn Mouseketeer

We'll be at the parcs on the 5th and 6th of July and we can sponsor six in total. Drop me a message if you'd like to be sponsored :goodvibes

5. Chimay

Chimay Earning My Ears

Our first visit to the park will be July 16. If someone wants to sponsor 4 people, please let me know!

6. cherrymarzipan

cherrymarzipan DIS Veteran

And to cover some of the intervening days... we're there from the 11th to the 16th and can sponsor up to 9 people. :goodvibes

7. Daisyduck83

Daisyduck83 Earning My Ears

Don't really know much about sponsoring but we had temp annual passes that we will exchange on the 15 July - and we'll be there until the 20th if I can help anyone out I will ?:goodvibes

There will be 2 adult and 2 kids with dream annual passes?

8. Carrie_Cat

Carrie_Cat I'm a Rive Gauche person Moderator

Hello :goodvibes

You have to have had your AP for at least a month before you can sponsor someone so you'll be good for your next visit :thumbsup2

9. PumpkinPastie

PumpkinPastie Earning My Ears

I will be there August 1st and need someone to sponsor me and my DD. I am not sure if this is the correct option for me as I wont be there until later that night and not sure if its still all open but I am sure someone can point me in the correct direction.

10. addverbaan

addverbaan DIS Veteran

Hi there.:wave2:

We aregoing to be in DLP 21st-26th october and can offer the 10% sponsership discount on AP for upto 9 people

If we can help you save some pennies and you can help us get some stamps, just send pm or email

Thanks
    Amanda

11. KirstyLilian

KirstyLilian Earning My Ears

Hello!

We'll be there 1st-6th of Dec, available to sponsor 6 ap's with 10% discount.

xx

12. Howellsy

Howellsy :)

Hi everyone,

We'll be there November 13th-15th with sponsorship available for 6 people, plus we have two free APs for under 7s that must be activated by January 23rd which we have no use for :)

13. kizzabel

kizzabel Eating poisonous apples since '86

Hi, we will be in DLP from Tuesday January 22nd - Friday 25th if anyone needs sponsorship.
    I also have an adults and a childs ticket for both parks for these days which we dont need if anyone wants them.

14. Happy Tappy

Happy Tappy Yo Ho! Yo Ho! A pirates life for me!

I'll be there next week (mon-fri) and can sponsor 3 people.

15. lilacgems23

lilacgems23 DIS Veteran

I'll be there 23rd Feb - 1st March if anyone would like me to sponsor them for 10% discount off their AP.

16. moorhunhe

moorhunhe Mouseketeer

I'll be in DLRP on February 15th and 16th, and I'm still in need of 3 stamps.

Would be great if we can help each other out!! :cool1:

17. DreamerD

DreamerD Earning My Ears

Guys I'll be in Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios for my first time ever the first week of June (2013), me and my friends are interested in buying an amount of 4 Dream AP, I think we are going to make it on 3rd June, maybe in the afternoon because of travelling... Will be there someone with 4 slot free (so 2 AP) and so gaining much more magic with sponsorship? :D

Please let me know!

18. micksn

micksn DIS Veteran

I'm hoping to sponsor my sister and family when we go. Does anyone know if we can also use shareholders discount? Thanks!:surfweb:

19. DLPdaft

DLPdaft <font color=royalblue>Cannot stop singing "Just li Moderator

no, its one or the other, whichever deal is to your best advantage, thats what you use (so in your case that would be sponsorship, because your sister's family gets 10% off the cost of their APs, and you get your AP extended for a year for free if you sponsor 3 people).

Bear in mind you can only sponsor someone if they haven't already held an AP within the last 2 years.

20. moorhunhe

moorhunhe Mouseketeer

I've sended you a private message yesterday, I'm pretty sure I can help out :)

21. Daisyduck83

Daisyduck83 Earning My Ears

Hi we arrive in the on the 14th March and are there until the 19th March both in the evening - if anyone would like us to sponsor them Id be happy to! Or anything else that I could assist with just pm me ! We are a family of 4 2 adults 2 children all with Dream Annual passes !:goodvibes