Sponsorship Of Annual Passports

Hello,
We're going to be in Paris from 24th-30th of June, and can sponsor 6 people if anyone is going then!
Kirsty x

We will be in the parks between 10th-17th May and can sponsor up to six people.

Just bumping this to add that we will be arriving on the evening of 9th May and as the parks are open later than normal, this might suit someone needing sponsorship that day.

We'll be at the parcs on the 5th and 6th of July and we can sponsor six in total. Drop me a message if you'd like to be sponsored :goodvibes

Our first visit to the park will be July 16. If someone wants to sponsor 4 people, please let me know!

Don't really know much about sponsoring but we had temp annual passes that we will exchange on the 15 July - and we'll be there until the 20th if I can help anyone out I will ?:goodvibes

There will be 2 adult and 2 kids with dream annual passes?

Don't really know much about sponsoring but we had temp annual passes that we will exchange on the 15 July - and we'll be there until the 20th if I can help anyone out I will ?:goodvibes

There will be 2 adult and 2 kids with dream annual passes?

Hello :goodvibes

You have to have had your AP for at least a month before you can sponsor someone so you'll be good for your next visit :thumbsup2

I will be there August 1st and need someone to sponsor me and my DD. I am not sure if this is the correct option for me as I wont be there until later that night and not sure if its still all open but I am sure someone can point me in the correct direction.

Hi there.:wave2:

We aregoing to be in DLP 21st-26th october and can offer the 10% sponsership discount on AP for upto 9 people

If we can help you save some pennies and you can help us get some stamps, just send pm or email

Thanks
Amanda

Hi everyone,

We'll be there November 13th-15th with sponsorship available for 6 people, plus we have two free APs for under 7s that must be activated by January 23rd which we have no use for :)

Hi, we will be in DLP from Tuesday January 22nd - Friday 25th if anyone needs sponsorship.
I also have an adults and a childs ticket for both parks for these days which we dont need if anyone wants them.

I'll be in DLRP on February 15th and 16th, and I'm still in need of 3 stamps.

Would be great if we can help each other out!! :cool1:

Guys I'll be in Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios for my first time ever the first week of June (2013), me and my friends are interested in buying an amount of 4 Dream AP, I think we are going to make it on 3rd June, maybe in the afternoon because of travelling... Will be there someone with 4 slot free (so 2 AP) and so gaining much more magic with sponsorship? :D

Please let me know!

I'm hoping to sponsor my sister and family when we go. Does anyone know if we can also use shareholders discount? Thanks!:surfweb:

I'm hoping to sponsor my sister and family when we go. Does anyone know if we can also use shareholders discount? Thanks!:surfweb:

no, its one or the other, whichever deal is to your best advantage, thats what you use (so in your case that would be sponsorship, because your sister's family gets 10% off the cost of their APs, and you get your AP extended for a year for free if you sponsor 3 people).

Bear in mind you can only sponsor someone if they haven't already held an AP within the last 2 years.

Guys I'll be in Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios for my first time ever the first week of June (2013), me and my friends are interested in buying an amount of 4 Dream AP, I think we are going to make it on 3rd June, maybe in the afternoon because of travelling... Will be there someone with 4 slot free (so 2 AP) and so gaining much more magic with sponsorship? :D

Please let me know!

I've sended you a private message yesterday, I'm pretty sure I can help out :)

Hi we arrive in the on the 14th March and are there until the 19th March both in the evening - if anyone would like us to sponsor them Id be happy to! Or anything else that I could assist with just pm me ! We are a family of 4 2 adults 2 children all with Dream Annual passes !:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter