• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SPOILERS Who is watching ABC's "Scandal" TV series with Kerry Washington?

I think 1 or 2 is very plausible.

We never did see whether Charlie killed Billy or not. He could have just been hiding somewhere plotting all this out.

I do see Hollis trying to pull this off too. He knew he wasn't controlling everything and this would be the way to make sure the "president" listened to him.

I am really enjoying this show.

I would love to read other theories. Im leaning toward Billy.

I really like the Good Wife, but dang it seems weeks are skipped. Love strong women roles....except the new Pres on Scandels. Boy the judge and her have some whacky dynamic black mailing going on. Wow, sold out Huck without talking to Olivia, ouch.
Who is Becky?

I really like the Good Wife, but dang it seems weeks are skipped. Love strong women roles....except the new Pres on Scandels. Boy the judge and her have some whacky dynamic black mailing going on. Wow, sold out Huck without talking to Olivia, ouch.
Who is Becky?

I think Becky is a spy from a foreign, enemy government. Huck knows all the best U.S. spies. We saw them in an episode a couple weeks ago. Plus, who else would want to assassinate the President?

She's just as good as Huck, and knew how hit him right in his heart where it would hurt the most. :sad1: The family was taken out in professional execution style.

I felt so bad when the black guy called up Olivia and said, "Huck said, 'She got his family.' What family does he have?" :sad1: (Other than Olivia that is.)

Love, love, love this show! So glad to see this thread! Nobody I know watches it! I usually watch it a day later while on my treadmill and I almost fell off when Fitz got shot! Lol! I don't have a theory, I'm just enjoying the ride!

Scandal returns tomorrow. I can't wait to read ur comments.

I don't know if I will make it through the whole show tonight, but I have the DVR set so I can watch in the morning.

Wow! Tonight's episode is moving FAST! I was munching on fruit and I had to rewind to keep up as I couldn't eat & keep up with all the details at the same time. :rotfl:

This entire show moves fast. Its not the kind of show you can surf the net or clean or even cook while watching. It requires your complete entire.

djm99 said:
This entire show moves fast. Its not the kind of show you can surf the net or clean or even cook while watching. It requires your complete entire.

True statement but it's soooooo good!

[

I felt so bad when the black guy called up Olivia and said, "Huck said, 'She got his family.' What family does he have?" :sad1: (Other than Olivia that is.)[/QUOTE]

Huck used to sit outside and watch this family through the window, and it made him feel normal, or maybe he liked to pretend he was part of it. But he took Becky there on a date, to see "his family", and then Becky shot all of them, even the dog. That was both to hurt Huck and to let him know she shot Fitz.

I love this show, can't wait to see it each week. I'm a little confused with James and Cyrus' relationship (seem so mean to each other most of the time...and how do you decide to adopt a baby and literally get one, like a week later?) and I am not sure about Quinn, but the show is great. Barry Bostwick is coming in as Fitz' father and they have also cast his 2 kids, who were at boarding school (didn't even know there were any kids, other than "America's Baby" snicker, snicker)

And I want Olivia's wardrobe...just the cream colored stuff in the soft fabrics, could do without all the gray.

getting a baby especially a black baby is probably more easier than you think (only because black babies remain in the system longer). James is more ambitious than Cyrus wants him to be. It will be interesting to see this storyline play out

getting a baby especially a black baby is probably more easier than you think (only because black babies remain in the system longer). James is more ambitious than Cyrus wants him to be. It will be interesting to see this storyline play out

This is absolutely correct, at least it was when we adopted in 2005, black and biracial babies are pretty easy to adopt,especially if you have money and I'd assume Cyrus' character could drop $25,000 plus at the drop of a hat.
I love Olivias wardrobe too, colors and all! Of course I just love Kerry Washington too!

Any spoilers for the last two episodes?

I've been meaning to watch this all year but have been busy on its broadcast night. I just watched the first season last night. And now I cant read this thread until I catch up! :lmao: I really like it though! I was sad to see Stephen go after the first season. Love me some Henry Ian Cusick!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter