Spoiled...

No, I don't think so. But since we're talking about texting..

My dad hates texting and has it blocked on all our phones.(for unknown reasons, I think just one more thing to make me find him annoying) and instead of allowing a 10 cent text for me to email a pic to myself, he spent like $10 on a program for me to do it WITHOUT texting. ***.

My Dad doesn't care on how much I spend. But when I go shopping and buy clothes and that stuff. I have a limit. It's bad. I am to spoilt. XD

No they just did that so it would lower the bill. No she isn't spoiled. Text crazy yes. But spoiled no.

Half and Half. I know if our bill was even over $175 for 3 people my mom would flip out. If this was the first time it happened I would at least talk to her, and then give her unlimited. I sent 20 texts one month, each $.15 and my mom kinda flipped out. But were on a tight budget for WDW next month. Really it depends. If my child ended up making our bill go to that much, I would've probably grounded her from it for a week, and then talked to her and then get unlimited If i thought it was best. So really I don't know.

I wouldn't think of it as spoiled, I'd think of it as lucky.
My parents would kill me if my bill was that high.

Eh, no not really.
I mean you're lucky not spoiled.
Okay, just a tad spoiled...

I consider myself, well, not exactly spoiled but really, uh I don't know...
I'd have to pay for the extra stuff myself but my 3,000 texts a month pretty much covers it...

I asked for unlimited before I started texting a whole lot, and my parents put it on my plan.

Jenny, your not spoiled.Well, You might be a little bit but thats it.
I guess i'm kinda spoiled too.
I get usually everything I want and I had a cell phone when I was like 11 and all.I'm not spoiled to the point that i think i'm all that and all though. =]

No Afence or anything but I think its a little to spoiled if you ask me but there are different ways than to just raise your minutes higher....Like Text Messaging.:rockband: :chat: :dancer: party: :jumping1: :rainbow: :tinker: :goofy: :fish: :cat: :butterfly pug:

My parents did basically the same thing for me this month; but I am a bit spoiled, so I don't know.

Jenny, your not spoiled.Well, You might be a little bit but thats it.
I guess i'm kinda spoiled too.
I get usually everything I want and I had a cell phone when I was like 11 and all.I'm not spoiled to the point that i think i'm all that and all though. =]

Yeah, I had a cell phone before most adults did. 5th grade. Over seven years ago.

Well, I thinks it's spoiled.
My parents would make me pay for the bill and I would proabably have my phone taken away =[

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter