Splitting a meal at Shulas

skondo10

Mouseketeer
Hello!
I have always wanted to try a meal at Shulas. I love steak, however I am not a big eater, so the portion sizes have scared me off. Is there any way that two adults can split one side potatoe and one piece of meat? Would the restaurant approve of this? I've heard such good things about it that I would love to try it. Thanks for your input.

They will charge you a $10 plate splitting fee on the steak. The sides are meant to be split.

Perhaps it was a mistake, but when DH and I split a steak there, we were not charged the $10. We also ordered appetizers, at least one side (sorry, can't recall for sure), and dessert (the souffle which was to DIE for!). Plus alcohol. In all honesty by adding on the sides, appetizers and dessert, we probably spent more than had we ordered two steaks, so that might have been part of it as well.

It was very good, although I wasn't thrilled with the atmosphere, a little too full of testosterone for me :)

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter