Split stay- where do I take my luggage for transfer?

ADisneyQueen

DIS Veteran
I think we're going to do a split stay, but I want to take my luggage to the lobby myself to be transferred to CSR. I don't want to wait for luggage assistance in the room. So where exactly do I take the luggage? We'll be in AOA.

I'm trying to think because I didn't see a bell services stand there. I know they have one because we used them to have them take our Owners Locker there when we checked out. I would just go to the front desk with my bags and ask. I'm curious if you will be taking your bags down on your own, why wouldn't you just move your bags to CSR yourself? We've done this by just taking a cab to our next resort with our bags for a split stay. FYI if the resort moves your bags for you, you won't get them until between 3-4pm. In our experience it was actually much later.

We don't want to take them to the resort ourselves b/c we want to get to the parks early and not waste that less crowded time. We'll go to CSR in the afternoon to check in and have our break.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter