Spinoff - songs that make you want to stab yourself

I have never liked the song Brick House by the Commodores. It seems never ending! Also anything by Kieth Urban.

Oh so many. Must narrow the hatred down
Beyonce
Mariah Carey
Elton John
Taylor Swift
the Beatles
Chris Brown
Beiber
and pretty much anything else that has come out since 2002

Edit: And John Mayer and Maroon5! I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE their music!!!!!!!

"To All The Girls I've Loved Before", a duet sung by Julio Inglesias and Willie Nelson. I won Jacket from a radio station when I nominated it for their " Jukebox From Hell".

The Taylor Swift song about never ever ever getting back together. It makes my ears hurt.

Anything by The Beatles.
Anything by Bob Seger except Turn The Page
Pretty much any rap song by anyone.

Arms of an angel. by that Sarah , sorry forget her last name. The words her voice all make me want to run and scream. And then they decide to play it while showing pictures of all those poor abused animals. :sad2:

Due to the song and the pictures I always change the channel.

"To All The Girls I've Loved Before", a duet sung by Julio Inglesias and Willie Nelson. I won Jacket from a radio station when I nominated it for their " Jukebox From Hell".

Yes! I'd rather stab my self in the eyeball with a pencil than listen to this.

I see a few have already mentioned my "favorite" song, Christmas Shoes. Most depressing holiday song ever!!

Stitchfans said:
Arms of an angel. by that Sarah , sorry forget her last name. The words her voice all make me want to run and scream. And then they decide to play it while showing pictures of all those poor abused animals. :sad2:

Yes! I was okay with that song until that commercial came out!

1.) Just about any heavy metal song. Sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me. Never really cared for it.

2.) This girl is on fire - Alicia Keys

3.) Some song where a guy kind of yodels up and down, and says something about, "I got to move it now." or something like that. I go between kind of liking it and being annoyed. I usually love or hate music. But I will say, it's catchy in a strange way.

(I'm into jazz and classical music.)

Pretty much any of those soft-rock songs from the 70's, Christmas Shoes, Jesus Take the Wheel, and most everything by Stevie Wonder.

Stitchfans said:

OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!! Im running and screaming along with you! Hate that song.

The station I listen to doesn't play Bieber or Taylor Swift (part of why I listen to it -- and I can say that I've never heard one of their songs all the way through), but they seem to love Nirvana -- EVERY DAY, and I'm not kidding, I hear a Nirvana song -- and there are only 3, I think. I'm pretty sure they time it to when I'll get in the car.

And Joey, by Concrete Blond. HATE IT! When DH hears it, he thinks it's funny to text me to tell me it's on.

I've never heard of Christmas Shoes -- guess I'll forget about looking it up!

Haha! I thought I was the only one that hates "Love Shack"

My friends are in a band and every time they play that and "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" by Meatloaf..... Aka the song that will. not. end..... People flock to the dance floor and I want to run away screaming!!!!!

The station I listen to doesn't play Bieber or Taylor Swift (part of why I listen to it -- and I can say that I've never heard one of their songs all the way through), but they seem to love Nirvana -- EVERY DAY, and I'm not kidding, I hear a Nirvana song -- and there are only 3, I think. I'm pretty sure they time it to when I'll get in the car.

And Joey, by Concrete Blond. HATE IT! When DH hears it, he thinks it's funny to text me to tell me it's on.

I've never heard of Christmas Shoes -- guess I'll forget about looking it up!
Nirvana had a few more than 3 songs ;) but I know what you mean about playing the same songs over and over again. Why do stations do that? :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter