Spencer's August Make a Wish Trip

Testing to see if I managed to create a signature. I can't figure out how to link it to this thread though. (help?) I even read the signature thread on the wish trippers thread and I'm still lost on how to do that!

I think I tried about 4 or 5 times before I finally got it :rotfl: glad you were able to figure it out:cheer2:

Jackie

Today we got a call from Spencer's wish grantors! They will be arriving around 7pm next Friday August 10th, bearing gifts and ready to party! That is when they will be giving us our plane tickets and expense check and everything we need to know about Spencer's wish trip. They plan to make it into a small send off party complete with cake and balloons! Spencer will be over the moon! He loves cake, balloons, AND his wish trip! I am so happy I could just cry!!!

Who doesn't love cake and balloons??:confused3 Throw in a trip to Disney and that equals :cloud9: Soak it in and enjoy the moment!

Our wish grantors arrived this afternoon! They came bearing cake, doritos, a filled to the brim goodie bag, make a wish tshirt and luggage tag for spencer, our expense check, info on how to print our boarding passes, AND told us we will be transported to and from the airport in a limo!!!! Spencer was on top of the world!

DSC05218.jpg

I hope you guys have a magical time on your trip!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Jackie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter