Special offer @ SSR

If anyone needs/want to be refer by a DVC member send me a note with your name and phone # and I will be happy to refer your name to DVC. I am a SSR member.

Thanks to all of you wonderful DIS DVC'ers who voluteered to refer me! So many of you PM'ed me. I am working with someone right now, but have kept several of the other PMs sent to me in case I need a back-up, etc.

I sure hope this works out to be the right deal for me. As many of you know, I have been posting many questions here--which you have all answered so thoughtfully--and I feel that I am an educated buyer because of all of you.

Keeping my fingers crossed that this works out to be a great deal...

Woo hoo! I got it! I have a friend who owns DVC and I was able to put her name down and I just got my discount for 83.30 point. My guide just called and re-did the paperwork for me. Saved me 1206 over what I would have paid with the 90 per point offer :) :)

I am a happy camper :)

cobbler said:
Woo hoo! I got it! I have a friend who owns DVC and I was able to put her name down and I just got my discount for 83.30 point. My guide just called and re-did the paperwork for me. Saved me 1206 over what I would have paid with the 90 per point offer :) :)

I am the person who started this thread.. I am so glad to have saved you some money.... Enjoy.....

I JUST PICKED UP ANOTHER 150 POINTS AT SSR, MY GUIDE IS OVERNIGHTING ME THE PAPERWORK, THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT TIP :cool1:

cobbler said:

That's fantastic. I am so happy for you. Congratulations and Welcome Home!!!!!

Me.... I just bought less than a month ago. I am trying to let it roll off!! Oh well, I am happy that I finally made the decision. It was years in the making.

Just got off the phone with Jim McCoy and purchased 250 points at ssr. What a great deal and only 240 a month for 10 years. Now have a 1,000 points very exciting :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

thanks ornurse for starting this great thread about this offer. you saved more than a few people at least a thousand dollars.

So if anyone does the 10 year financing, will they just give you a credit of $2,205 (instead on $1,200) off the 20% deposit? If so, thats a nice way to avoid spending so much money at once.

If any folks are planning to buy and want a referral, I don't mind giving my info. Just let me know (PM or email).

I wonder how long this promo is going to last.

cgcruz said:
So if anyone does the 10 year financing, will they just give you a credit of $2,205 (instead on $1,200) off the 20% deposit? If so, thats a nice way to avoid spending so much money at once.

i bought 175 points with this new offer i had to put down 1715

From what I understand this offer @ SSR could end at any time now.. Call Jeff
Jasorz at SSR and he will bend over back wards for you, to help you out...

my guide told me they will be mailing all dvc holders information about this great offer. she did not say how long it will last. i think this is the same price that cast members pay does anyone know if its the same price as cm?

I love the DIS. I just signed my paperwork on 9/23 and am scheduled to close on 11/1/06. You guys saved me $1005 on a 150 point contract. THANKS!!!! :cool1: I have saved so much money over the years due to these boards and have learned so much. If anyone else is in this same boat, call your guide. If you were referred by a member, take advantage of this deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter