Special offer @ SSR

ornurse

Earning My Ears
Just bought a new 120 point contract through Disney at SSR... With a great deal going on at SSR Normal price 98.00 a point now 14.25 off per point equals 83:25 a point.... So thats a 120 points now and 120 in june 06... Beats resale anyday....By the way Jeff is the kind man who took after me...

ornurse said:
Just bought a new 120 point contract through Disney at SSR... With a great deal going on at SSR Normal price 98.00 a point now 14.25 off per point equals 83:25 a point.... So thats a 120 points now and 120 in june 06... Beats resale anyday....By the way Jeff is the kind man who took after me...

Is $14.25 off per point the current offer, or did you get a speacial deal?

This will be my third home away from home BBV-150 pts
BCV-150 pts
SSR- 120 pts

Total 420 pts and all with the same use year!!!!

Yes more details on this please as I am buying SSR but I thought it was 150 minimum. I would like the 14.25 off instead of 8

Has anyone else got that deal? If it is for real I am calling my guide to add on. 14.25 off (83.75) is a great deal it is less then our 1 st contract per point(89) at SSR.

if its true im adding on, i only have 150 bwv points. i have been thinking about getting 100-150 ssr points if this is true there is no more thinking for me i will add on.

never mind everyone i was looking at onnurse posts from the past her husband works for disney thats why they got the deal.

ornurse said:

98 - 14.25 is 83.75. Anyway, is this for real?

Just called my planner Dueing tour at end of month.$8 off only, he wouldn't confirm or deny the $14 but said they just did a CM upgrade on discount.

Offer is true....14.25 off the 98.00 price....Disney allowed me to open a small new contract of 120 points....for further info contact Disney and ask for Jeff Jasorz at DVC at SSR princess:

My head hurts. Excitement......darn.....darn...and now excitement again!

We know the offer is true. We are just thinking you got that rate because of a CM discount, true?

Either way, congratulations. That is a wonderful rate.

I am going tomorrow for a week and was planning on looking into buyin 250 pts at SSR. Does nayone know what the going rate is?

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter